LUDO

LUDO

Attached: 20220216010050_1-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 239.4K)

the only good kitamura track along with leyndell(holy kino)

Nah, boring and easy fight

Literally the only good boss in the game.

so far all the cool fights have been easy whilst the shit fights are harder

itt: people call it the best fight cause its easy (and looks pretty)

Running around like a mook trying to find the torches while getting sniped by ghost vikings soured it. By the time I got to the moose I just wanted to see it suffer.

>Beat it first try

Skinwalker looking ass boss was cool tho.

Why were you running into the bow guys instead of sneaking behind them, lmao retard.

Great track, super ez though.

Wish it was a harder boss, was such a kino moment but I steam rolled the boss. It needed a limp animation like sif

>completely recycle it in the wood area above

Good fights don't have to be hard, retard. Malenna was also a good fight despite being mostly a joke with a scary dragon phantom. She was basically Romm done right.

And it's even more kino.

One of the few bosses besides Godfrey I actually enjoyed. Input reading heal punishes and anime bullshit make fights exhausting.

FUCK the regal version of this nigga

>Input reading heal punishes
I feel this especially applies to Elmer Fudd. Even crucible knights and gargoyles let me heal but jot this faggot.

Didn't get to fight the Regal version, he either phased through the ground and died or I accidentally figured out some secret gimmick to the fight and insta killed him when he tried to do some sort of vanishing attack

Attached: 1335218691513s.jpg (101x126, 4.31K)

Where is the regal version?

>Constantly runs away
>Heals itself
Dogshit boss

>guy looking for his tomboy childhood is gone
God damn it, i probably missed the questline because i’m doing a first blind run. Haven’t met her anywhere in the first area and to the south.

She dies

What a fuckin mook

Nekron, you unlock the area after killing Radan, or w/e the gravity horse guy is called

XD enjoy your ban.

I was there but i only had the hitscan dragon warrior boss there.

>AUTISTIC DIFFICULTY = GOOD
kill yourself

Why does he have two boss fights? Are they even different because they both went down pretty fast?

that's the second underground area, it's in the third one, if you have beaten the horse general guy, head on over to the mistwoods for a nice surprise.

>learned gravity magic so he wouldn't hurt his horsey

absolutely based

Attached: FM8aC5nXEAAXf0O.jpg (1310x735, 80.22K)

>fighting the regal version
>he starts rolling

Attached: 1541674678902.gif (275x206, 1.7M)