Untitled

Attached: dont u... 4gate about me.....jpg (1024x638, 277.24K)

Ah, 4gate… home

>he doesn't do the proxy gate cheese
oh no no no no

What race and build should I do over and over again if I want to start this shit and git gud? I have like 20 years of experience in FPS so I can hit buttons but never got into RTS since multitasking fucks me up.

>Why yes, I was Diamond League in WoL, how can you tell?

Random, no kidding.

Doing random fucking shit while I'm completely lost does nothing. That's not how you get good at anything in life. You practice. I'm looking for something worth practicing.

Protoss.

>pvp
proxy a pylon and gateway near the enemy's base, research warp gate ASAP then just rush em with 5~6 stalkers

>pvt
in the rare off chance the gay terran fuck doesn't rush you with reapers or bunkers, build immortals or dts

>pvz
high templars. watch out for mutas flying by when you're building your robo

Proxy pylon sounds like some sneaky nigger shit.

There are only three races, each have core strategies. Learn the basic strategies for each, queue as random, and you will quickly learn the knowledge of the entire game including matchups without becoming some myopic player who only knows a few ways to play.
So for terran, learn basic 2rax, fast mech-air, marine drops
For Zerg, figure out 7pool or whatever people do now, roaches, air, and work on general expanding
Protoss, it’s 4gate and air
All of these can be learned by skimming a build order and watching one video of each being done. It’s not as much as you think.

Now you actually mentioned some shit that's worth looking at.

literally in pvp its whoever proxys first wins.

Honestly at the lower levels it is more about being efficient with your resources.
Always be gathering and always be spending.
A good rule as you're just starting out is to strive to never pile up more that 500 of mineral or gas.
Doing just this, getting your production logistics down for each race, will carry you to low gold.
Strategy and tactics all have their foundations in this logistics mastery. Once you feel like you got that down pretty well then you can start thinking about more advanced just junk.
Shit dude in the early days just doing your resources right would get you to diamond.

Yes, I get that which is why a resource efficient build I can grind out over and over again to perfection helps.
Do I need something that counters everything? No.
Do I care if I lose to early cheese? No.
Only the long run matters.

It's one of the best ways to avoid forgetting your second pylon

>resource efficient
You pretty much either dont waste any time and get maximum resources by not bungling your gatherer construction, or you’re just losing money. Just always build gatherers and build units, get a few upgrades you know are good. Hard to waste money unless you just aren’t gathering it
Keep your money always as closest to zero as possible. Every mineral not being used for production is a wasted opportunity to have a unit. Don’t let your savings go much over the cost of the units you’re building. Just click click click spend it all, don’t be attacked with $5k unused in the bank.

That's the most retarded casual fucking explanation I've ever seen. I'm not a fucking monkey I've been playing video games longer than you've been walking. Your approach works to get people started who have never played video games in their lives. There are efficient build orders to get shit running which is what I'm looking for. I'd rape you in every other genre you mouthbreathing toddler.

RETVRN

Attached: 600px-Xel'Naga_Caverns.jpg (600x600, 70.28K)

I already told you to look up build orders, but I’m still right. There’s not enough in the game to waste money on, unless you’re spamming supply depots or building more factories than you can use. Maximum money efficiency in Starcraft is not fucking up your income, building exactly enough production buildings to keep them all always building units, and then I guess not being such a nutter you build only support units instead of your core military. I’m telling you this game isn’t as complicated as you might think

There is a lot of things to fuck up in early game regarding economy, either building too little production buildings, too many or not expanding in time.
Early game seems very fucking important and you are telling me to play random and just do my thang which is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

I miss these old shit maps so much.

Attached: Metalopolis.jpg (2048x2048, 515.39K)

I’m telling you to look up a build order and follow it without forgetting to build gatherers