AHHHHHHH I CAN'T BEAT THIS IRISH FUCK

AHHHHHHH I CAN'T BEAT THIS IRISH FUCK

Attached: 1635252232501.jpg (480x480, 25.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uh5swCCunO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what dragon ball character is this

The Irish are easily confused.
Try that.

Counterpunch

Got cheeseburgers in those gloves, user?

You can only hit him with counter hits. Just wait till he's about to attack then throw a punch.

>still no new game on the switch

Attached: 1562728172152.jpg (1153x692, 114.88K)

>NLG is working on new Mario Strikers
>No new game for the next 3 years
>Will most likely be Luigi's Mansion 4 for Switch 2
It's all so tiresome

FUCK I GOT HIM

Attached: 1628213132709.png (433x429, 240.78K)

Ryan, Popinski and Bald Bull are basically all timing tutorials for when/where to dodge and when/where to counter. You can get through the others mostly by brute force, but those three need a bit more work and understanding of the mechanics on your first run

Kind of like how Bear Hugger is basically a “do you know you can duck?” check

it would be rayciss by modern standards

>tons of games like F-zero and Punch Out never getting a new release because Miyamoto can't find another shit mechanic to shove in

kill yourself poltard

>do you know you can duck
>friend stuck on bear
>did you duck the hug
.>YOU CAN DUCk?

Why is Punch-Out!! so Kino?

Can games still have funny stereotypes?

Attached: 1602608332256.jpg (445x735, 71.58K)

Yes, but it's a fine line; so they better know what they are doing.

i forced my way through ryan and won by decision

He telegraphs like a motherfucker, user, just beat him to the punch. And when he does the whole "Is that it?" thing, star-punch him.

Ryan's whole shtick is to teach you to counter punch. Just dogding and punching won't cut it here. Counterpunching can stun him and get you star punches.

THE FIRST THING YOU GOTTA' REALIZE, BROTHER, IS THAT N64 WRESTLING GAMES ARE SUPERIOR TO ANY BOXING OR SPORTS GAME BROTHER
THE NEXT THING YOU GOTTA KNOW MEAN GENE, IS THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE FUTURE OF VOCABULARY BROTHER.
EVERYBODY WAS WONDERING WHAT THE GAMER WORD WAS?
WELL, WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT THAT WORD THAN ME, BROTHER?

I MADE THAT WORD A MONSTER. I MADE PEOPLE RICH BY USING IT.
AND WHEN IT ALL CAME TO PASS,
THE WORD NIGGER, THE NAME NIGGER, GOT BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BROTHER.

BLM WANTED TO TALK TURKEY WITH HULK HOGAN AMIGO. THE JEWS PROMISED ME MOVIES, BROTHER.
THEY PROMISED ME MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BROTHER. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS STOP SAYIN THE WORD BROTHER.

WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU JEWY JEWBERG, IF IT WASN'T FOR HULK HOGAN SAYIN NIGGER, RAP WOULDNT EVEN EXIST.
IF IT WASN'T FOR HULK HOGAN SAYIN NIGGER, KAMALA HARRIS WOULD STILL BE SELLING MEAT FROM A TRUCK IN
MINNEAPOLIS.
AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HULK HOGAN, ALL THESE JOHNNY COME LATELY'S THAT YOU SEE OUT HERE, NOBODY WOULD BE HERE.
I WAS SELLING OUT THE WORLD, BROTHER, WHILE NIGGERS WERE STILL PICKIN COTTON

Attached: revenge.gif (540x304, 2.78M)

i didn't get that stereotype
are irish known for being dirty fighters or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=uh5swCCunO8

>are irish known for being dirty fighters or something?
In that they'll use anything to knock you about, maybe. Ryan's shtick is that he uses things normally associated with "luck" (horseshoes and so on) to stack the deck in his favor in the ring, to play off the idea of "the luck of the irish".

Taytopo

Miyamoto doesn't work with NLG you obsessive retard.