How did the Japanese become better at making wrpgs then westernen devs?

How did the Japanese become better at making wrpgs then westernen devs?

Attached: From_Logo (1).jpg (831x323, 20.25K)

Nips still retained their SOUL whereas the west lost theirs.

Attached: japan.jpg (1366x2048, 275.56K)

2 bombs

The Japanese are better at making games in general so it was only a matter of time till they beat us at our own genres. Only time will tell if anything can counter Elden Ring, so far there's Fable and TES6 on the horizon.

I mean, i played RDR2 recently and i wouldn't put it under Elden Ring but they are very different games. It's just that RDR2 hit me hard emotionally while Elden Ring is pure kino gameplay-wise.

There are no visionaries among AAA Western devs, unlike Japanese devs.

Embarrassing weeb favoritism at work.

Japan will never make games as good as New Vegas or Oblivion, that's just fact. You 2D waifu having faggots just get rock hard every time they try.

The American paper tiger is collapsing

Homogenius culture can project their desires in to reality
Heterogenic ones cant is busy fighting itself for supremacy among their own comunities

>Oblivion
Are you baiting? Why even mention that alongside NV? Oblvion is such fucking trash, Dark Souls 2 looks like the best game ever by comparison.

nobody said those aren't good games, the thread is about NEW games being shit. I mean the only game i consider good that i played recently from the west was RDR2. However Elden Ring and the new Resident Evil games are also great and there's like 5 games right there

You mean Skyrim right?

Attached: 1427995704118.jpg (600x610, 38.43K)

If it wasn't for the circlejerking over how hard the games are no one would give a fuck.

Souls games were never wrpg, they are arpg in the veins of zelda, but with combat focus, intead of puzzle.

I've owned RDR2 for a while. A friend gave it to me and I went through the opening before deciding I wanted to finish RDR1 first. There are plenty of exceptional Western games, I won't deny that.

rdr2 is prequel to rdr1 and sure, it ties into it but you can just play rdr2 with no worries it's an incredible ride

Western corporate suits function on a short-term mindset; so they have no real interest in their studios producing long-term quality products, just short-term shit that satisfies grouchy shareholders for 6 months or so.

Cute girlfriends

Why can’t From Soft do civilian towns? This is a pretty basic thing for an RPG.

>Westernfags trying to falseflag by making the filthy Nips look bad
I can't wait until some

>skyrim sucks
>witcher sucks
>fallout sucks
>fable sucks
its literally over.
>botw goated
>elden ring goated