Oh yeah, that came out

>Oh yeah, that came out

Attached: king-of-fighters-xv-button-fin-1635398098319.jpg (2160x2160, 913.7K)

Let's not kid ourselves here.

Attached: kirbyForgottenKeyArt.0[1].jpg (1200x675, 154.1K)

No switch no buy

Ive been playing it nonstop its great even if the effects are very ugly and horrible and terrible

it's the best 2D fightan since SFIV. The amount of marketing a game gets does not determine quality.

Games great

I think KoF XIII is better than XV, if I'm to be honest.

I love headbutting fireballs.

Attached: Dinosaur.webm (1280x720, 564.13K)

pad players and normies are getting filtered by the motions and input system so by next month it will be super dead. And KOF enthusiasts aren't helping the matter by bragging about their game being hard and punishing to play. It's like they want their community to not attract new players and grow.

Attached: 565436543.png (595x602, 64.5K)

Upgrade to something current gen already.

Is KOF 15 the Normie destroyer? Normies crying that they got gatekeeped by the execution. Why can't casuals and padfags handle KOF?

Attached: KOF_too_hard.png (1008x595, 68.88K)

>Dark Souls git gud
>Nooo SNK-sama please make KOF braindead and simple!

I had a lot of trouble with KoF XIII's move buffering and tendency to give me the wrong move.

Tekken chad here, found SFV too hard, should I even bother with KOF?

Even fgc fags are getting filtered. KOFbros how do we build our community up when casuals and pad players are getting gatekeeped???

Attached: filtered.png (603x272, 30.63K)

Still playing this while playing Elden Ring. And now i kinda wish that there was a Virtua Quest style game for KOF in the 2000's

It depends. Like with SFV my brain is just really wired against links so in that sense KOF is easier because there is less of that. But the strictness of the motions, super canceling, abundance of half circles, the diagonal command normals which is finicky to do on dualshock(imo), and having to develop situational awareness for combo route variants makes the game pretty taxing. Plus learning 3 chars at the start. Then again, I have always had below average execution. It's only with NRS games that I ever feel confident about it, so maybe I'm not the best person to speak on this.

XIII is pretty but kinda shallow, lots of moves missing and pretty small roster for a series all about having lots of characters

I don't understand what the problem is, I love fighting games and I've always been pretty shitty at them. Just fight low rank randoms online or stick to the AI??????????

nah, fuck nintendo and their retarded fanboys who uses it as emotional wheel.

Push the deep wisdom gained from the dialogue in story mode and Vs with friends. There are 13 teams to beat the game with in story mode for anybody bored of fetch quests and looting.

Attached: Elisabeth.jpg (3157x3771, 1.41M)

Because this game is on a mission by GOD!

Attached: 1645486242435.jpg (1886x2048, 717.11K)

Reminder that her Seiyuu is Luvia Edelfelt