WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!

I havent seen her in 50 hours! Why even have her in the game at all? Ive seen more of Blaidd than this bitch.

Attached: 12344567.jpg (639x1051, 390.32K)

go to churches and press the talk button ya git

IVE BEEN TO ALL CHURCHES YOU FUCKIGN MONGOLOID

THERE IS NO NEW DIALOGUE

bump bump bump

Tellme you fuckign niggers im not the onyl one. LAst time she brought me to Roundtable and that was it.

That just means that she didn't like you user. She showed up for me not 20 mins into the game.

Too bad. Try another hole

Did anyone think FromSoft dropped the ball with Melina? This is absurd. Every time I touch grace, she is always there, and whenever I talk to her she always gives me an option for the sex minigame. I've already done the sex minigame several times this play session, and probably a hundred times at this point throughout my playthrough and I'm starting to get tired of it. Now I'm all for the handholding and cuddling minigames, and I think they're an excellent addition to an already amazing game, but those are seemingly rare in presence of this sex minigame! I don't even think Melina understand what the role of a maiden is. Am I being used?

Attached: melinaconversation.png (1792x1008, 3.52M)

You're actually too pathetic to get a maiden.
forever maidenless.

is that madoka

There are certain grace sites you can talk to her at, like outside Raya Lucaria's south gate

dw you'll see her when you reach the capital :^)

Wasted potential : the character

>if only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: 1625598125754.jpg (167x371, 11.09K)

lmao this guy hasn't even gotten the baseball minigame from her yet

If only I had a giant but hole

H-how do I get the knitting minigame with Melina? I read that you can give her a gift.

she's no emerald herald

you just gotta git gud at the sex

I love her voice. It's so soothing.

Attached: bearerofthecurse.png (582x743, 521.34K)

She's bait, ranni is the real waifu

Is that the blue four armed girl? She's cute.

t.ranni

I will spoofed you dumnfucks the twist so spoilers ahead:

Melina is just a puppet version of ranni made by the two fingers to guide you to become elden lord. The irony is that she's the puppet with no personality and will on her own while looking like a real person. Meanwhile ranni, who inhabits a puppet body, is the real person with a will on her own

>ywn be coached by Melina
>swn yell at you for fucking up during boss fights and blowing everything you trained for
>ywn slug a boss over the head with a baseball bat for melina
>ywn have her throw a jersey to you before walking away
It's like FromSoft doesn't even know their audience.

Attached: peesha.webm (600x600, 2.87M)

Fuck off, Roderika is the best waifu. She even has a jellyfriend.

How do I make sure I get the Ranni ending? I’ve done her main quest.

Yeah, she shows up a lot

you marry ranni

Attached: 1625142229195.jpg (794x797, 442.43K)

I saved her, then I found her back at the cabin when I went to check on the old guy and I haven't found her again since, the damage mist is pretty good
Also I found a mage girl in a rape dungeon, can I help her?

why are miyazakis games so sexless? if this was a CDPR game the tarnished would be banging hoes left and right