FFXIV

6.1 live letter is still live
twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv

Attached: 1644725358861.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

My wife

Attached: 1642113419360.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Attached: blarjar.jpeg.jpg (3024x4032, 1.69M)

>Lonely data center

she looks super familiar

>tell sprout friend to use return
>he somehow leaves the dungeon
this was only one example of his spectacular gameplay fuckups but jfc

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66.29K)

JP didn't have to deal with datacenter+world shuffling like NA/EU before? seems like that had to take extra time explaining it to their jp audience

Thanks borat

I don't think they've done it since they added cross-world travel and cross-world linkshells.
Unless NA had one recently, but EUs last was so long ago literally none of this shit mattered, each world was an island.

What did they say about DC travel? Is it still the plan they mentioned a few months ago where you can only travel between DCs in the same region at first? What restrictions are there?

You had to be on your character select screen to do DC travel so you are are playing you had to log out.

you can only cross travel to the other physical DC so from eu chaos to eu light. cross region will be added later on

>ramuh and unicornbros getting shafted
rip

Attached: 1626287524992.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Ah right, still no good for me then. Thanks.

When are they going to add shit that actually matters to the game like multi-role queueing?

>Bonus says "Tank in need"
>Queue as tank
>Time elapsed 5m+ position in queue #7

Just let me pick my favorite jobs and blank queue then have the duty finder throw me where needed I don't care I just hate queues.
Also how about letting people switch jobs inside duty while the entry gate is still up, as long as it's the same role. I fucking hate it when I'm doubled up, especially as a healer.

Oh but at least we can preview cash shop items now.

an "i can play any role" queue option that always has bonuses active would be pretty cool.
i don't think the japanese are smart enough to implement such a feature though.

can finally get the NEST x WOTT crossover I always wanted

I've never undesrtood this. Sometimes it says Tank needed so I queue and I have to wait, then withdraw and switch to healer and it's instant.

Did PLD get buffed?
Did SCH get buffed?
Did BLM get buffed?
Do Hrothgar have hair now?
Is the second set of Pandemonium came out yet?
Is Wedge and Tataru a couple yet?
Is Nero and Cid a couple yet?
Is cross DC travel out yet?

>6.1 part 2 LL at a later date
Did PLD get buffed?
Did SCH get buffed?
Did BLM get buffed?

>Answered here
Do Hrothgar have hair now? Yes
Is the second set of Pandemonium came out yet? 6.2
Is cross DC travel out yet? 6.18

>Not answered
Is Wedge and Tataru a couple yet?
Is Nero and Cid a couple yet?

wow
this patch is way more barebones than i expected

There are a lot of DPS queuing without Tanks or heals, so the system requests tanks. Essentially there are more potential parties without Tanks/heals than there are groups with Tanks/DPS waiting for a healer.

What did you want besides vague "content"?