Unpopular opinion: The first Life is Strange game is great, and supremely comfy...

Unpopular opinion: The first Life is Strange game is great, and supremely comfy. Makes me nostalgic for my first year at university.
There's some mild cringe in it, but it's nowhere near as bad as the other games in the series, which are all total garbage.

Attached: life-is-strange-maks-hloya-4257 (1).jpg (1332x850, 141.09K)

super mega intense hot lovemaking procreative marital sexual intercourse in mating press position, deep unprotected nakadashi with leg locking and shared orgasm and post-coital cuddling and handholding with Kate Marsh and only her because she's the best girl of the game and the other girls are whores specially the blue haired bitch

Its not unpopular with the fags of Any Forums apparently since there is a positive thread about this game for girls.

>"Go fuck your selfie" is a unironic line in this game
No its shit

it's steins;gate but shittyer and more degenerate?

Comfy angsty kino

Yeah it feels like a 2010s version of mid-2000s emo angst shit. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on how much you enjoy silly and slightly cringe things as being comfy relics of that era.

ngl its a guilty pleasure of mine expected to hate it
but it was surprisingly good aside from its godawful

it has soul in a cringy, dated even at the time sort of way

I wouldn't call it great, but it wasn't bad
what people take as cringe is just 18 year olds being 18 year olds, you still have innocence to kill at that age.

endings i mean what were they thinking with that shit

Go Max Go

I "enjoyed" when I first played it, but since I've grown to absolutely hate it. AND it's not even all Chloe's fault. The game is filled with plotholes, inconsistencies, and nonsensical writing that it completely implodes on itself. People REALLY need to stop making stories with Time Travel if they can't even follow their own simple rules.

where's the problem? teenagers have always and will always be cringe

This.
People shit on LiS for having cringe characters and dialogue, not realising that the type of characters the game depicts are ACTUALLY cringe in real life. It's literally just being accurate to real life. If you don't like that, don't play a fucking game where all the characters are teenagers/college kids.

This. You have to gel with the era it's a throwback to, but many people do.

>Unpopular opinion: The first Life is Strange game is great
most people agree with this

it's comfy and the girls are cute

Attached: 045.png (1024x1170, 1.05M)

2 and BTS suck donkey asshole.

1 and TC are great

Attached: Steph alex.jpg (2674x2041, 251.32K)

WOWSERS

YOU ARE CEREAL

Max was hella cute.

1 is actually pretty kino. Can’t say much about the others