It's hard, but fair

>bosses read your inputs
>bosses can just constantly attack and have virtually no openings to punish
>bosses can cancel their recovery animations and decide to just attack you anyways
>bosses can attack through walls
>bosses barely react to any of your hits (although to be fair, this is typical)
>bosses that are large completely fuck with the camera
>all bosses have delayed animations to punish rolling
>nearly all bosses are faster than you
>the game at some point decides that it would be fun to just rehash the previous cancerous bosses you fought, only add them with other bosses
>nearly all bosses have AoE attacks

Meanwhile you can
>dodge roll
>jump
>attack
>jump attack
>use 1 skill
>projectile attack
>parry, but only sometimes
>block, but only sometimes
>summon
>heal a few times, but bosses most bosses can kill you in a few hits anyways
This is 90% of the game.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6.84K)

Sounds like a skill issue.

>WAHHHHHHHH I CANT ROLLSPAM ANYMORE
I love that every time a new from game comes out you faggots get exposed as the seething shitters that you really are.

git gud

Only bullshit here is input reading for ranged attacks that land faster than your heal animation, and the recovery animation cancel. Everything else is good. Can’t wait for people to do no hit runs of this game, that’s going to be insane. Or bow spam, more likely.

I clearly see the issue

Attached: 1476073465556.png (432x313, 246.55K)

Only demigod bosses are actually any crazy.
Normal bosses are just from dark souls, and all playstyles in elden ring are stronger than ever.

Filtered

is that really your takeaway? fucking kek.

Attached: 1487171363581.jpg (613x1024, 92.39K)

>>WAHHHHHHHH I CANT ROLLSPAM ANYMORE
This would be a valid criticism if it weren't for the fact that the game is literally designed around rollspam. You need to dodge attacks now more than ever, and you still only have the one single tool to do it (jump technically too, but it's not like that somehow doesn't count as rollspam if you mix in a jump every so often).

Like, if you're not supposed to just spam the roll button, what ARE you supposed to do to avoid the 10-attack fast chain combos or the double-AOE explosions or the 50-projectile homing attacks?

Like Dark Souls

>the game is built for rollspam
It constantly punishes you for panic rolling, what the fuck are you talking about

>fight crucible knight
>beat him
>2100 "runes"
how fucking laughable is it that you can be a very difficult enemy only to essentially be given the finger.

Attached: 1245620_20220301082138_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.38M)

But that's all you can do anymore.
That's the issue.

>Hug a boss's nuts
>They suddenly whiff half of their attacks
Ez

Attached: 1619306494570.png (756x1414, 726.53K)

>wasted an imbued sword key just to open a ledge with a crucible knight on it
>it's doesn't even drop an aspect of the crucible incantation
I don't fucking get it, is it literally just there so you can try to farm the shield?

Something is going on with rune rewards. Between me and my friends, we've noticed bosses giving varying amounts of runes. None of us are using anything to boost rune gain.

The only boss encounter I've had an issue with was the duo at Redmane Castle. Kinda bullshit 2/3 of the arena has objects laying about that you can get caught on until you roll through to break it apart
Just kinda bullshit that it forces roll-spam

>use 1 skill
>summon

These two things can carry you easily. Go INT and let Glintblade Phalanx carry you. Yes bosses can input read you but since they are machines you can also fuck with them if you know how they were coded (pro tip the enemy checks your distance to it at all times to decide what attacks to do. use this to your advantage)

Attached: godskin apostle dead.jpg (1920x1080, 385.22K)

>It's hard, but fair
Did you find the regular monster that moves faster than you can see already? Who teleports to shit poison on you in less than a second?

I've been into the souls series since DeS, and I have to admit, Elden Ring is the weakest by far in terms of bosses. Enemy placement in later areas is also trash, holy FUCK the secret area is god awful, especially that horrible fucking evergaol. I do think the main bosses are kino. Margit, Godrick, Rennala, Radahn, etc. The cavalry bosses are such fucking boring retarded gimmicks though. Crucible Knight, Ulcerated Tree Spirit, Godskin Apostle are some of my favorite side bosses.

>skill
nah more like a grind issue

Sounds like absolute KINO

i went there too lmao it was completely pointless

>all bosses have delayed animations to punish rolling
are you know, just roll at the right time?

The fucking royal revenant, yes. Fuck that enemy and fuck whoever thought of it. Fucking retards.