TFW the average black IQ is 70-90

>TFW the average black IQ is 70-90
>TFW 99% of Blacks will never understand even basic mathematics or the wonders of the cosmos due to inferior genetics

How do they cope bros? Its so sad

Attached: tenor (22).gif (220x220, 116.62K)

Nice projection whiteoid.

I don’t care asshole.
As if you were any better.

This is completely incomprehensible to black brains... its so sad

Attached: main-qimg-6807be360f0a6c4ec244dcb70d531d79-pjlq.jpg (602x234, 47.92K)

I submit blackbros... i cant compete against superior white and asian brains... maybe... slavery was good for our kind...

Niggaz: We wuz the first civilisationz n Shiet!

Also niggaz: reading is for white peepo

Attached: 673 (1).png (386x445, 194.51K)

IQ is fake and made up to support white privilege

t. cant read cursive

Honestly it fucking sucks as a non-thuggish middle class black person.

I don't fit in with my cousins who're constantly smoking weed while playing normalfag shooter/sports games like CoD/2K/Madden, leeching off their moms/welfare while they loaf around selling weed or smoking it. They listen to either jibberish rap like Playboi Carti or old school gangster thuggish rap like NWA/DMX. My tastes in games and music are completely different from them and I don't speak in ebonics so they like to call me uncle tom/oreo.

Also because I actually made it to a decent college and have a good paying job they started thinking that it's ok to try leeching off me (like asking me for a few hundreds here and there) and if I refuse then I'm just a selfish ass nigga.

It's so tiresome because they're not stupid; in fact some of my cousins are actually very smart (some even smarter than me) but they just don't know how to apply themselves and they go down into a cycle of self-destruction of drugs and laziness. They would rather use their smarts to sell weed better aka rip people off for more on the gram than to go back to school and apply themselves. It's really fucking sad. When racists aka other anons call us lazy niggers I can't help but shake my head in agreement sometimes.

Video games?

Attached: file.png (562x389, 204.79K)

crab in bucket hood nigger mentality that holds the entire race back and tries to make you feel wrong for succeeding in life. sorry to hear that blacknon.

tldr nigger

>OP makes a racist troll thread
>Gets a heartfelt account of despair cursing the cruelness of the universe.

>believing white statistics and reporting
Lmao. Whites will lie and fudge everything to protect their narrative. Pay attention.

Attached: malcolm.jpg (850x440, 75.22K)

>Whites

>pussy X who beat on white women because he couldn't cope attacking white men
You legitimately cannot get more pathetic

Your IQ isn't to low to play some fucking video games though you faggot larper

yes those (((whites))) and all their hand rubbing and scheming

Wow they almost sound human sometimes.

Just do you, man. Remember that this is on kikes promoting rap music, and other shit.

>It's your fault I'm retarded and my culture keeps me retarded, not mine!
Stupid black power culture will never allow black diaspora and Africans in general to stop being poor niggers even when living on lands of absolute wealth and opportunity.
It's all muh whites/jews/ or whoever but themselves.

If whites are so smart why did they imported niggers?
Do picking you own cotton was worthy your entire civilization?

Attached: bb.gif (112x107, 23.09K)

Yes whites

>doubt

Says who? Some crying white crisis actor to implicate civil rights figure?

White males regularly rape, kill and attack minority women all the time lmao. Even white women are constantly beaten by white males. Did you know whites used to go to Indian reservations just to rape because US law did not extend there? History has been erased to turn evil whites into saints.

But of course the dark man gets convicted and vilified for the same crime.

Attached: malcolmx.jpg (850x400, 85.54K)

the sad thing is universities have poured millions of dollars into trying to prove the races are all le heckin equal and valid or that iq actually isn't the key determining factor in lifelong success and they have come out looking like fools time and time again. how much ongoing research into racial iq is going on you think? there is none. everyone knows it but no one wants to say it.

Same reason their African ""brothers"" enslaved them in the first place.
Cheap labour for menial tasks and profitable to sell.
Do you think whites invented slavery or what?

what kept u from going down the same path as your cousins?

my local news and police scanner tell a different story then you're pushy you uppity ass negro

>whites didn't do anything to keep blacks down ehehe

LMAO overt segregation existed up until the 1970s. Blacks were denied legal employment and education up to then. Now it's the same shit but using covert means. Do I even have to go into jim crow and other oppressive crap? You are fucking deluded if you say whites did not hamper black wealth and progress. You even bombed Tulsa because blacks were getting ahead.

Attached: whites.jpg (606x499, 165.65K)

my head hurt reading this

>NiggerX says the whites are hateful
>When he also hates anyone that's not black
Many such cases of low intelligence or race grifting

>tldr nigger
>thread about low iq blacks
Pottery.

Blacks outcompete whites in the same playing field. Keep coping polcel.

What did Europeans do to keep down African blacks before they even met?
Their civilizations were way behind the west and the east, while living in lands filled with resources of all kind.

You do realize Malcolm x was talking about the Jews right? Him and George Lincoln Rockwell were big homies.

Whiteoids wouldnt take a life saving vaccine and were instead overdosing on horse dewormer. Whitoids still think the election was "stolen".