Is this the most unfair boss in all of soulsbornekiro? Wtf even is this

Is this the most unfair boss in all of soulsbornekiro? Wtf even is this

Attached: elden-ring-how-to-beat-godskin-duo-guide-1.large.jpg (1280x720, 395.27K)

Yknow I was looking for a thread to bitch about these weapon-art spamming cunts out front of the great jar, but after seeing your screenshot i don't feel so bad anymore.

Ornstein and Smough is that you?

Not my ss i just googled it lol, i play on ps4 slim

No that would be Malenia. Stupidest fucking boss From ever came up with. All her bullshit stupid anime moves and on top of that she fucking HEALS HERSELF and has a second form after she dies where she inflicts scarlet rot.

gitgud

t. ranny that hasnt even played elden cock

I don't know, you retards were crying over margit and the scarlet rot erdtree just a few days ago but I had zero problems with both. I'd have to get there first to know if it's not just you retards being retards.

Margit and morgott were ez, never fought the erdtree, but these fucks are so hard like nigga on god

Why do you zoomers speed run through every single video game? I'm 25 hours in and just finished Godrick, the dragon, and a bunch of other side stuff in Limgrave. It will probably take me 150 hours to complete this game over several months

Attached: 999.jpg (399x401, 27.37K)

imagine needing several months to accumulate 150 playtime hours

Why do you retards assume that anybody who beats the game is speedrunning? Not everyone is a slow retard like you. And yes, I did explore the map before you default to that cope. Shut the fuck with your whining about this in every thread and remember where you are.

Literally impossible

Attached: 20220304194553_1.jpg (2560x1440, 772.43K)

Seriously, these cunts are worse than most bosses I've fought so far

>the scarlet rot erdtree
No one ever said that was hard, it's just obnoxious because it keeps wasting your time with the rot splash attack.

just pelt him with projectiles
the real time waster is the explosion into laser beams that make you drop everything and strafe until it's over

>tfw can't play because windows 7

dont use torrent for these, your can dodge all the attacks at close range.
the rot attack is the best one since you can get a fully charged r2 in, just roll towards on of his sides an walk 1-2 steps, to get out of the rot on the ground.

I don't think you're thinking of the same boss.

good thing I'm prepared

Attached: watcherboss.jpg (1920x1080, 298.85K)

I installed linux. It works there. Better than w10 crap.

It's not that bad.

>150 hours
Maybe
>over several months
Holy shit do you even play video games?

Attached: 1618627467129.png (698x195, 188.7K)

I just gave up, fuck doing this for a +3% better talisman.