Based

Based

Attached: 0ED29489-4ADA-4334-B72E-80FE0EE55AE3.png (903x905, 1.2M)

>The Witcher 3 is runners up for worst game recommended by Any Forums

Geez, Any Forums is more pathetic than I thought!

Cope tranny

more like /vpol/ results lol
i bet 100% of the seething boils down to "china bad"

china is bad though

>g*nsh*n
>worst game
its a bland piece of shit chinkware but its a masterpiece when compared to the other mobile """games"""
also its free in case you got tricked into playing it unlike tlou

no one has worse taste than you

Abby is the Queen of Video Games!

it's the "worst game Any Forums recommended", the layout of the image is shitty so it's easy to miss

Based Naughty Dog making Any Forums seethe this much.

yeah I know but at least I didnt lose any money for getting baited into playing it unlike tlou which should win that category too imo

That's a fair point. I definitely have more disdain for the games I actually paid for that turned out to be shit

I own it and have NEVER played it.

>sony movies and gachashit that people call zelda ripoff
this is a nintendo board
it's undeniable at this point

Babby's first RPG

babby's first VN

>female

Haven't played TLOU but you really have a hate boner of it. I play Uncharted and it wasn't the movie you make it to be, it has better interactivity than, say, Chrono Trigger. It's still pretty boring and not very replayable, but not terrible.

>Any Forums's frothiest distaste for a game is exaggerated and not an honest (or maybe even informed) review of the game

Color me shocked

dont bother
its the most generic zombie story you can imagine but the gameplay is walking forward and throwing bricks and bottles near zombies so you can sneak past them
uncharted is infinitely more fun even if its because it has better puzzles and you get to use the guns more than once every 2 hours

gi is literal garbage for brain dead morons.

yeah but its still relatively better than other mobile "games" by virtue of having SOME gameplay and not another autobattler
doesnt make it less shit of a game, just means there is trash that manages to be even worse