Choose your class

Choose wisely

Attached: 98765456545664.png (1590x851, 2.89M)

Mage all day.

Attached: 1642535833017.png (1704x943, 348.73K)

I made a half-assed attempt to measure these bars and it seems like fighter has the most raw stats

Attached: stats.png (91x421, 62.48K)

Cleric, getting healed by be their beat weapon makes the end game easy

Fighter
He looks cool

Well, yes, if you take into account speed/armor/strength and the fact "magic" stat is not implemented in game...

as a kid it was always fighter
someone said before literally only speed and armor matter is that true?

none of those stats really matter anyway since the Mage has Arc of Death, Cleric has Wraithverge and Fighter has nothing quite as cool.

I've never really noticed if speed matters either, but Armor stat = each class has a different base AC and get different amounts of AC from different pick ups (Mage gets most AC from amulets, the Fighter gets the most out of armor).

Hexen 2 did more to differentiate the classes with their unique perks. In Hexen the main importance are the weapons (obviously) and flachettes.

*smack*

More or less, yes. Those are the only mensurable things. The warrior is indeed faster than the wind while the mage is average. The rest stats are just for general info.

Attached: 67578657.png (273x175, 14.98K)

Fighter.

>cleric has a lower armor stat than fighter
>wears a suit of chainmail while fighter's chest is exposed

It was 80's & 90's D&D fantasy logic, no point in thinking about it.

whoa man, you are really smart for noticing this, is your IQ over 150? you should join mensa bro

Armor is a arrow magnet. Being naked is an effective way to make every attack fail miserably to hit you.

Do not underestimate baratiddy

These don't seem very balanced

Strength has no purpose either, only speed (run speed and jump height) and armor (minimum and maximum Armor Class).

*picks mage and teleports to the other side of the room and spams meteors you can't avoid*

>disc of repulsion meteor back at you
nothing personnel mortal

>hunched over armoured bitch boy
>chad striding swole manbeast
I know who I'd be less inclined to take a swing at.

I like the fists too much to not pick fighter in Hexen. In Hexen 2 I pick Assassin because I like the grenades too much.

Cleric in Hexen, Demoness in Hexen 2

Cleric, I like them even though I know very little about them