This made boomers shit their pants in 2003

>This made boomers shit their pants in 2003

Attached: 16390630290708.jpg (910x529, 48.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrYBdq6ikno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah, it made me FEEL before feeling became a meme

boomer here, no idea what this is t. b. .h

silent hill 3

He could gaslight and girlboss, but did he effectively gatekeep?

unlike enlightened zoomer horror?

couldn't keep a knife away from his torso

he always pissed me off on that first encounter, though the weird character performances add to the silent hill stank

It still makes me shit my pants. That's a horrifying thought in the context of the game and Silent Hill.

I always felt like people exaggerate how bad the acting is, or how awkward the dialogue is. To me it always seemed fine. The only issue was in SH1 where whoever was in charge of putting in the voiced lines either didn't know english, or had to deal with technical limitation which ... .... caused him to split off sentences ... ... and have awkwardly long pauses between them, breaking the flow of dialogue.

>DUDE IS THAT AN EMPTY ROOM AHHHHHHHH HELP ME ETHAN KLEIN IM GOING INSANE SOMEONE FEED ME A TIDE POD
>I JUST WATCHED A TIKTOK VIDEO AND NOW IM DEPRESSED IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF SOMEONE CALL CBS NEWS

retarded boomers

It is fine, the "it's actually bad" meme comes from faggots who spend 5 hours a day watching bullshit analysis videos on fictional stories from decades ago

>Dpgs in the subway

Yeah checks out

*dogs

Zoomer version
youtube.com/watch?v=jrYBdq6ikno

Silent Hill's a zoomer franchise, OP.

>'Intelligent' character
>Turns his back to a religious fanatic and tells Heather to kill her at the height of her 'end the world' plan
>Gets stabbed in the back

Not your um smartest moment there Vincent.

kek

Hanging out with crazy bitch wasn't very clever to begin with.

He was never smart, he was trying to make money out of a cult that was going to summon a demon and end life a we know it. How the fuck did he plan to make money then?

jk lol ^^ dont u think blondes have more fun? :P

I always got the feeling he expected Claudia to fail. Hell I used to think he couldn't perceive the Otherworld/Silent Hill's magic before a friend pointed out that if someone like Douglas can, he probably could too.

I imagine he didn't believe in all that shit at the start

He never planned to summon the demon/god, the cult just existed for his own personal power source. He saw Silent Hill as something to be studied not worshipped.