What was her endgame?

What was her endgame?

I have no clue on the lore so far

Attached: fkmUHWiqfQYpjVzBCHhdtj.jpg (1920x1080, 111.85K)

Being my KYUTE!~ maiden-wife!

Attached: melinaadvertisement.png (819x1024, 723.57K)

find out in the dlc.

I said yes because I wanted to touch her butt.

Didn't she turned into a legit yandere in one of the endings? pretty hot ngl.

Attached: 1613300817021.png (200x200, 60.49K)

And you'll never know because it's a fromsoftware game. All you'll get is fan theories.

Is her closed eye a Sharingan or a Rinnegan?

>OH ERDTREE, YOU SHALL BURN. BURN FOR THE SAKE OF THE NEW LORD. THANK YOU, FOR GUIDING ME HERE. THE ONE WHO WALKS ALONGSIDE FLAME, SHALL ONE DAY MEET THE ROAD OF DESTINED DEATH. GOODBYE.

She wanted you to marry Marika

It's a Tenseigan and the other eye becomes a Byakugan

To promote her onlyfans

Being the new girl that the sluts cosplay as

Attached: 20220304_022728.jpg (2630x3886, 2.68M)

my theory is she's the real meliana, the woman who fights rauhdahn in the trailer. Shes got the same hair, same basic lower face, she admits to not being a maiden, her body was burned and destroyed, and she has a connection to maquilla.

she has a connection to the three fingers and an affinity for fire, but abandons you and says she will kill you when you become the lord of frenzied flame???

She probably sacrificed her eye for knowledge like odin tier shit, then she met the three fingers and for that she probably killed the gods, a thing to remember is that ranni is not in her real body, as she says it is a doll body, and that ranni has a mark in the eye too and some kind of specter along that mark. She's probably somehow related to ranni, and also radagon given her red hair, and she probably caused all that mess then wanted to fix it

Painting of arialina

Pic unrelated, that's Hermione

My grasp on the lord so far:

>some god dudes existed in the past
>their kingdom was prosperous and they used the elden ring to be powerful or whatever
>some day a bitch called Ranni who is the child of Radagon and Rennala decides to kill the gods, so she makes some pact or ritual or whatever and kills everyone with a black knife
>the Elden ring shatters because the gods died or something(?)
>or was it this whore called Marika that shattered the Elden ring on purpose to stop Ranni, I have no idea
>anyway somehow Ranni died, but she discarded her original body and put her soul into a blue loli doll
>Marika’s power created the tarnished who are champions she selects to help rejoin the Elden ring and save the world
>the two fingers which are apparently the god of this world did not like Marika so they created the erdtree and imprisoned her in it
>now you the player need to kill all demigods which are the children of the dead gods and get their runes to fix the Elden ring
>and Ranni is the bad guy I think

I don’t think so.
What I grasp is:
>There are groups of non-physical Gods that have interests in the Land Between but for some reasons can’t come down here and influence directly so they need agents/vassals to act for them.
>Such as the Greater Will and the Formless Mother
>The Greater Will picked Marika to be its main agent, gave her the Elden Ring and tell her to find a husband in order for it to raise her into Godhood (physical).
>Marika chose the chad Hroah Loux as her husband, he changed his name to Godfrey and become the first Elden Lord.
>With Godfrey and Elden Ring, Marika killed the (presumably physical) God of the Fire Giant and genocide most of them. But she can’t control giant’s flame so she let one live to tend the flame.
>After becoming a Goddess, somehow Marika split into a male and female half. The male half is the redhead Radagon and the female half remain Marika.
>Both half is independent of one another and has their own motivation
>Radagon went to the magic land and wage war with the moon queen Rennela.
>They fell in love instead and made some babies (Ranni, Radahn, Rykard, Miquella, Malenia)
>Godfrey and Marika also made some babies too.(Godwyn, Godrick, Morgott/Margitt, Mohg)
>Godfrey did some shit that got him kicked out of the Land Between and lost the title of the Elden Lord.

Cont

>Marika NEED a husband for the pact with the Greater Will to go on, so she call her male half to come fuck himself, literally.
>Radagon ditched the moon queen and go fuck himself.
>Marika lied to the public that she “lifted up” Radagon and moon queen’s kids to demigodhood. But in reality they are already demigod since Radagon is the male half of Marika.
>For some reasons Ranni stole the Rune of Death and used it to kill Godwyn in the Night of Black Knives, this is the first time a demigod die.
>Marika was sad that her eldest son died so she shatter the Elden Ring (why?)
>Radagon tried to fix the Elden Ring but he can’t. Then it seems like Marika reabsorb Radagon so they are one entity again.
>The shards of broken elden rings become runes, the biggest ones became great runes which the demigods took and fuck off to rule each regions and fight each other.
>The Greater Will is quite mad about this but since they can’t intervene directly they have to rely on their servants, the two fingers.
>The fingers resurrect those that got exiled from the land to become Tarnished.
>The tarnished has to gather all the great runes and replace Radagon as the new Elden Lord and marry Marika.
>Or not and choose other endings.

But what i still dont understand is:
1.why does the Gods(with big G) cant act themselves instead of relying on agents. The Formless Mother is the God of Blood and she chose a dumbfuck like Morgott to be her agent. And the fingers cant even speak.
2.What the fuck is the 3 fingers and where does it came from. Which God does it serve? Before finishing the game i assume that the 3 fingers and 2 fingers used to be a part of a whole hand but split because of the shattering but that doesn't seem to be the case, or is it?

She wants to marry Dung Eater

Is she the ugliest maiden so far?

aight bet we'll play as her in the DLC.
final boss will be Lord of the Frenzied Flame

Heresy.

the gayest comment on this forum ever made