Crash Bandicoot: Wumpa's League

New Crash Bandicoot game coming out Q4 2022

Crash Bandicoot: Wumpa's League

- Party game with a focus on multiplayer.
- Bash remake with new modes and main focus is party mode?? (they said think Mario Party)
- DLC in the form of costumes for the playable characters.
- Roster of classic characters seems to be the original 8 with the main focus on the new anthropomorphic Wumpa Fruit characters
- He says feels like Crash is going the route of Rayman and that the anthropomorphic Wumpa fruits are like Rabbids

Attached: Crash Bandicoot Wumpa's League.png (650x374, 170.4K)

>ugly cartoon artstyle
>rabbids
>anthro fruit
we are reaching max soulless

It feels like there are more crash spinoff games than good crash bandicoot games (1, 2 and 3)

What the fuck are they thinking? What's so hard about making an actual crash game? Not like I could ever do it or anything but the crash games are a pretty easy concept. They were groundbreaking at the time but even then bro it's literally hallways and obstacles.

source: my ass

>Bash remake
This would be very based
>He says feels like Crash is going the route of Rayman and that the anthropomorphic Wumpa fruits are like Rabbids
Forcing mascots to be popular makes them unpopular.

why do these corporations take genuine pleasure out of butchering a once beloved IP with soulless mascot characters no one likes?
ironic mario would go on to partner with the rabbids, the one that killed rayman, and it'd become a success. says a lot.

>Forcing mascots to be popular makes them unpopular
they forced the rabbids and sacrificed rayman for them, seemed to work out.

Thats not surprising since Tendies are the biggest CONSOOMers

Thank you based Microsoft shill for """""leaking""" this. You've earned your circus peanuts.

you're bold to admit that truth on the designated TENDIE board, but yeah. I couldn't believe people really went so low that all the games legitimately SOLD.
There really is no space in the industry for gems anymore, another rayman 2 will never happen, no more crash, gamers today have no soul.
Sorry i'll return to /vr/ haha

So it's "Wumpa's League" and not "Wumpa League"?

The Wumpas are characters now
>Rayman Raving Rabbids
>Crash Bandicoot Wumpa's League

This is why Toys for Bob shouldn't be allowed near nice things.

honestly aside from my rant a moment ago about the lack of soul nowadays, i don't even hate crash 4 at all. Just tawna's dike redesign. Given thats fixed already with mods theres nothing i can say i hate about the game.
>besides maybe those fucking purple blocks with the eyes that look extremely uncanny and straight out of an illumination movie

Good lord, are we going to get skyland-ish figures of like 100 different wumpa characters.......?

That was an alternate universe version of Tawna, not a redesigned Tawna.

This, Devs are just literally going full-on fantasy Looney Tunes shit. It's a huge sign that the devs have literally no clue what to do with this series, so they end up having to attach Spyro-tier bullshittery to make the series seem "creative" in a way that just clashes with the original vision for the series.

Crash was never anything like Spyro, and was way much more grounded and followed more closely with Sonic series.

Attached: 1577682017526.png (276x254, 95.98K)

dont give me that autistic "LE ALT TIMELINE" bullshit, thats the only tawna in the game and the only tawna we'll ever see again now, so that's a redesign.
> was way much more grounded and followed more closely with Sonic series.
honestly a great point i never thought about

Crash has had magic like Spyro since the first game Ooga Booga is a magical mask

glad to see they are making another crash game. crash 4 was great and it filtered midwits. you can tell a game is good when the only thing you guys are bitching about is the chick or whatever having a different haircut or something

I mean, if you actually looked at the original trilogy. You'd probably find that it has some elements that were more akin to Sonic.

>Story has always been about a scientist villain conquering the world, with the means of doing so was having machines and "common" minions to do the job for them. And having industry to fund their efforts.
>Has environmentalism elements referenced through the visual design and small parts of story in the games.
>Scientist has a specific interest that pioneers the design of their levels and enemies.
>Most of the major characters are animals who had different ties towards good and evil.

There's magic, but was never the main focus. It's there for the sake of flavour and adding more interactions to Crash, thus making him more interactive and dynamic. And Aku Aku is just a sage character who's there to help out Crash in his goal, but also for his own goal to ensure that the world doesn't fall into peril with the help of a hero.

But even then, Sonic had magic too but it's mostly in the form of power that Eggman seeks out to power his own machines which in turn could be seen as a environmentalism message, because Magic can be seen as part of nature's aspects of healthy balance and important to vital life.

Attached: 1640240052631.jpg (198x207, 21.31K)

Ohh, that stuff, yeah i knew that already of course, but i thought you meant more deeper stuff that takes advanced autism to notice.