Anytime anyone says anything negative about Elden Ring, all you have to do is post this picture. Game of the decade...

Anytime anyone says anything negative about Elden Ring, all you have to do is post this picture. Game of the decade. Discord basement dwellers will never change that LOL.

Attached: ER.png (864x446, 169.78K)

It still has 8 years of competiton before it can claim that title. But it's a good start to the 2020s.

i though souls games where good because they weren't mainstream you faggots need to pick a side at this point. also ign siding with you is not a good look.

Attached: getfuckedlol.jpg (480x360, 24.74K)

>Falling for a surface level falseflag like this
new?

Fuck you zelda fags

Opinions of people like you and other 10/10 reviewers are worthless to me. The game is an objective 7, which is a fact, and no online ratings will ever change that.

If it's an objective 7 how come the rating is 97?

>Jannies delete the OOT thread
>Keep this thread up

Ugh youre slow or baiting but okay i have nothing else to do.
It was rated by worthless drones, like yourself.
People who have a life arent gonna bother reviewing such games because they know the drone army is too big and strong.

This is sonygaf

woah you're so cool xD. i'm sure u just took a break out of fucking your 10 model gf in your new lambo to assert your opinion on a videogame. epic my bro!

>game journalist opinions
Fuck off and kill yourself

You're asking the board that sperged out over corrupt journalists?

mogged by botw2 and starfield later this year.

Took a break from fucking my 9 housewife gf in my bed actually close enough. And i drive an audi a6 lol.
Anyway kill yourself, your game is MID at best, drone.

have sex incel :)

I don't need a number on a website to validate my experience of a game.

Yes you do. You would not play this game or say it was good if every single other person said it was garbage. You'd shit on it like the rest because you're a monkey who only follows orders.

BASED

Most likely true and if true BASED

>posting the opinion of tranny journalists
Lmao soul trannies really desperate

Attached: 20211217_185932.jpg (2741x1322, 1.05M)

Nah. My opinions often seem to be uncorrelated with review scores.
I don't like God of War, but think TLOU2 is a 10/10. I'm in the "love it" camp for Cruelty Squad and seem to be the only person on the planet who didn't like Sleeping Dogs.

>yakuza picture
>not a good look
fuck off back to twitter, nigger

My only negative is that I can't even get it to start, I can't even start to like or dislike it.