If you did not beat him summoning all of your friends...

if you did not beat him summoning all of your friends, you did not complete him how you were intended to by the developers.

Attached: Elden-Ring-2022.02.20-16.33.15.59-Radahn-first-time-fought.mp4_001102703.jpg (1920x1080, 181.22K)

This was a cool fight. Didn't realise I could use Torrent until 5 deaths in. Fuck the underground city though

That's cool I still did it anyway

Attached: 1639021277503.jpg (602x666, 63.13K)

I had only one friend present in that fight, alexander. The other jobbers can eat ass, literal cannon fodder
Punk ass lionheart betrays me later too, fat bitch
alexander said he was a coward in the radahn fight, that's horseshit he was a fuckin chad. Ate more damage than I did, god damn

I'm proud to say I've beat every boss without summoning on my first play thru. On my next character I'll be summoning

dont care, still beat it using them

*blocks ur path*

Attached: 1615836539051.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

I didn't
He glitched out and I won

Attached: 1642415350491.jpg (500x863, 132.89K)

No horse, no ranged of any kind, no magic of any kind, no summons, no using ashes, no shields. Just you with a melee weapon (or two) and good old dodge. Try that if you're skilled otherwise shut the fuck up.

>patches leaves as soon as you summon him
they couldnt make him more in character if they tried

No dex weapons
Two hand greatsword only
Watch the shitters get filtered

Oh cool, ganondorfs in this game.

I keep hearing some guys memeing Radahn festival. What the duck does that even mean?

spoilers you're not the only one who can summon for that fight

Attached: radahninvasion4.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I loved that fight so much. Having an army of NPCs rush the guy is a sight to behold.

How do you do that?

wtf you can invade this fight?

>bloody slash user
kys

the horse makes the battle harder, if you get knocked off or your horse dies you're dead because the fat fuck always one shots you before you get back up

Same. I only have lord of blood left.

how are you guys beating it this fast? I'm still on the Altus plateau and I barely beat 40% of the bosses.