Buy Jacks game on PC!

epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin

Support Jacks game on PC!!!!!

Attached: i3ZF0Pm.png (1542x786, 626.51K)

I don't understand se obsession with ebic when nobody wants to buy their games there

sorry Jack but I'm team Steam, Gabe Newell number 1.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-05-21_at_9.11.44_AM.0.0.jpg (1400x788, 102.24K)

No, I bought it for PS4

>EGS
Nah, I will pirate it though

>EGS
kek
fuck epic

kill yourself you epic shill

I was a day one buy for this and FF7. Then they released on Epic.

I have every other FF game on steam, why the fuck do they think I'd buy these two on a different service?

Just wait until FF7 is on steam, shit will make so much money. Less than they would have, but still.

I believe in Jack's power and as such I will but his game on piss4

That has to be one of the worst game names I've ever heard in my life, maybe THE worst

>EGS
No thanks.
I'll pirate it though.
After I'm done with Elden Ring of course.

>EGS
dead on arrival

>EGS
Ah well, it'll give them time to patch out the bugs and add dlc before I buy it on steam a year later. Too bad, looked like a decent game.

This night im drinking, for jack tragedy of being on EGS

>support
Seems timmy's doing a fine job of that on his own.

Why is it always the SE games. What other recent AAA titles got EGS exclusivity?

Fuck no. FF hasn't been good since 12 and the trailer was cringe as fuck.

They make one flop after another, so they just suck exclusivity money out from Sony and Epic instead of selling games to players.

I can understand why it's Epic Exclusive. ScumbagEnix probably just want the return money as fast as possible like the greedy pigs they are.

But I have a playstation? (not trans or black btw)

Making certain titles EGS exclusive while other aren't is the most annoying shit.

low test

The system requirements don't make me very optimistic for a good PS5 version or a polished PC port.

Attached: FFO.png (930x723, 32.91K)

Unironically because Square Enix has released nothing but actual financial flops lately and they're being kept afloat solely by FF. They're desperate for whatever cash they can get.