How can Any Forums even compete?

How can Any Forums even compete?

Attached: 1626867654886.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

I can't, but also have no delusions of competition. I'm just having fun.

How is he breaking his guard so quickly? Is this some poise thing?

using Dex or Int is like using LS or the Bowguns in Monster Hunter. you aren't really playing the game. the weapons play the game for you. you're playing on easy mode.

>Koreans
Why are Asians so much better than us?

Not all of them.

Attached: 1622678291455.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

*summons jellyfish*

holding r2

Why is it always when someone does well that there's some autists saying he didn't beat the game or played it on easymode with these fromshit games

>nows my chance to escape
>no dinner for you tonight, chink!

Well, thou art of passing sk- ACK!

>590791478
Low quality bait, you're gonna have to try harder than that for (You)s at this point

Envy.

shit cope, mister "i like having my shit kicked in"
you just hate wining, cuck

it's funny because str and faith are always the unga bunga and infinite free heals + throw lightning bolt to win stats

Impressive. Sadly my nervous system is incapable of executing a parry

Attached: 1625942088481.png (563x542, 233.26K)

post unga bunga STR and FTH webms. none of the webms posted so far have STR or FTH pwning the bosses epic style. it's all INT or DEX or INTDEX.

>post unga bunga STR and FTH webms
No, STR/FTH is total easy mode but I don't have any of those webms because of uhhh the ummm the uhhhh

is there a single game where fth was op? even in das1 where almost everything was weak to lighting, it was simpler to just get lighting infusion and put your stats into hp and end.

as a STR/FTH faget, I can see where they're coming from, but it's certainly not unga bunga. That'd be pure melee STR, with every point that isn't STR going to VIG and END. Can't get any more unga bunga than that.

fth was the only reason dsp was ever able to get through souls games

There's a 'skill' hierarchy with these games based around arbitrarily limiting the tools you use. If someone admits to using a less 'skilled' build, you call them casuals who are cheating themselves out of the experience, and if someone uses a more 'skilled' build you call them a liar or accuse them of being overleved or something