Best Mario game

Best Mario game.

Attached: sunchad.jpg (1000x1000, 238.62K)

No matter how much you zoomers keep trying to force it, it literally got so tepid reviews we went through 4 linear Marios and 15 years before Nintendo Tokyo would touch open world Mario again

fr tho, it's the only 3d Mario w a consistent theme. I like odyssey and 64, but they were both just a collection of wacky worlds. Galaxy doesn't count since it is too linear and should be counted in a separate category along with 3d land

Attached: EwNLIU0WUAEO24w.jpg (1080x1350, 352.19K)

What did they say again

Attached: gkK_AQhl8QUUaWz4SycFkeeRhOMC5RkFLtgDzWo92jg.jpg (600x450, 54.47K)

pic related, me jammin out to the rico harbor track

10/10 masterpiece

>PINBALL LEVEL
>LILYPAD RIVER LEVEL
>SANDBIRD LEVEL
lol no

git gud

>590784619
zoomers pls go. it's blatantly unfinished compared to the other 3d marios.

>gave up on defending the shittiest DMC to move on to Sunshine
lmao, even you know the games you enjoy are shit

It is a shitty game, but it's MY shitty game.

This year's the year... bros...

Attached: Sunshine2.jpg (500x500, 160.7K)

Most zooms were still in their dad’s nutsack when this released retard.

??? 2002 game. early zoomers definitely did play it growing up

It's literally the worst 3D Mario game wtf are you on about

I thought it was a great game and didn't get filtered by any of the challenges

Sunshine came out in 2002. The oldest zoomer was what, 5? It's millennial.

Yeah, EARLY zoomers. But most of the people playing it on release were millennials. That's like saying Thundercats is millennial because technically the very earliest millennials watched it.

Thing is people play games after release. For a couple of years sunshine was THE 3d mario game. That's probably why some people on Any Forums pretend it's not the worst 3d mario (lmao)

Yeah I know that, but the point is that most people playing it in 2002 were born in the early-mid 90s.

I've noticed people say the same thing about Spongebob where they call it a zoomer show, even though it came out in 1999. It's unfair to millennials who were there for it first to say it belongs to the generation after just because they watched it later on.

Zoomers prefer SM64 because of all the speedrunning memes, zoomers love that shit.

Also the iceberg charts. Zoomers are more into horror than millennials were, I've noticed. Like, even creepypastas, which were created by millennials, became more popular with zoomers.

Millennial Internet culture was more comedy-based, like YTPs, YTMND, rage comics, etc.

It's unironically because the world is more horrific and hopeless now.