Why does this game give me such serious DS2 vibes? It feels like a sequel to SOTFS in so many ways...

Why does this game give me such serious DS2 vibes? It feels like a sequel to SOTFS in so many ways. It's the best souls since 2014.

Attached: 20220226230100_1.jpg (1920x1080, 437.25K)

adventure soul which DS2 had the most of

The influence is clear.

Attached: dark-souls-ii-majula-mountain-ruin-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 70.14K)

lol shut the fuck up. DS2's world was the least fun to explore, that's the opposite of what you need for an adventure. fighting a million dudes in armor in tiny hallways. fuck DS2. and fuck you.

Because it's as bad as DS2

DS2 was meant to feel like a long trek among many different lands, rather than one tight, consistent landscape like DS1. Elden Ring feels like the realization of that goal.

Why's he mad?

same shitty mechanics

Attached: 348728532.png (2460x722, 2.35M)

I like how 2 looks better. Also what's wrong with two dragonriders? Fight was fun. One's an archer with low health, other is melee focused. There was a twist and some thought put into fighting both at the same time.

filtered. ds2 had the best areas to explore. you just suck and don't know how to play.

>multi enemies baaaad

based

Elden Ring is a placebo for bad gamers.

miyazaki finally swallowed his pride and realized ds2 is the best souls game of all time

I've been playing for 15 hours and besides my starting armor set i think i've found 2-3 different armors. In DS2 by this point i'd have dozens of different armor pieces. ER is lacking.

i wish it had DS2s armor design. DS2 had the best armor design of the DS series and elden ring easily has the worst.

It's the das2 Miyazaki always wanted to make.

A huge chunk of the armor sets in Elden Ring are all found lategame.
The beginning is really barren in terms of armor and even weapons to a certain extent.

the bad news is they all mostly suck anyway. you either look like a plain knight or some cunt in a potato sack.

Elden Ring is a LOT bigger. There's more armours and higher quality, you've barely played more than a few minutes comparatively

jesus christ they really have been selling the same game for over 13 years

>Why does this game give me such serious DS2 vibes?
Because all its flaws and everything it does wrong come from Dark Souls 2
>Lower quality boss design and recycled bosses for the sake of bloating their count
>Passive poise for straight and curved swords
Luckily tho, it carries a lot of good things from DaS3 that it expanded upon

Attached: Elden Ring Medium Shield counterblock.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

based

unironically one of the better multi-boss fights in 2

DS2 was fun when you stopped caring about good level design and being immersed. Same with ER.
Making a build is great and I can see it having tons of replay value because of it.

And it's bad, like most Elden Ring multi-boss fights
If you want to make multi-boss fights, make sure you didn't just copy and paste with no interesting mechanics.
The onky good ds2 multi-boss is Ruined Sentinel

Attached: 20170327211647-66ed2.jpg (640x360, 63.19K)

Upgrading armor should be a thing than because this game's progression is fucking slow. In DS2 you really feel like you're hitting goals or making accomplishments or finding new cool items, gear, and weapons every 30 minutes.

No it's a really fun fight.

why didn't you receive chip damage

>make sure you didn't just copy and paste with no interesting mechanics.
But that's exactly what dragonriders did

*didn't do

>twin demons
Abhorrent fight, what the fuck are you on about?

Nobody said it's not fun, but "LMAO MEMBER DRAGONRIDER, NOW 2X" is not good content

Yes it is good content. It's a fun fight therefore it's good content.

why would he? some shields have 100% physical reduction

Perfect block
Holy filtered, it's one of the best multi-boss From has made

I didn't want to make a new thread so asking in this one. Do you still need Steam to run Elden Ring on PC if you buy a physical copy?

PURE KINO

Attached: 1643556159038.jpg (4000x3940, 2.57M)

Attached: 1633109789930.jpg (4294x2413, 1.17M)