What would you rather have. A next gen Nintendo console or an upgrade to the Switch? Personally...

What would you rather have. A next gen Nintendo console or an upgrade to the Switch? Personally? I prefer an upgrade because the Switch's library is already good, an entirely new console is not going to add anything.

Attached: 1619841946234.jpg (1249x1513, 381.41K)

Just make the next console backwards compatible for fuck's sake.

I want a slightly bigger Switch light, forget the joycons, the console becomes too wobbly after some time and for it to have an OLED and TV out.

>all this FUD over the Switch
The west can't accept Japan throwing punches. Pathetic.

already got the new model

Attached: switch pro.png (876x454, 275.41K)

Nintendo needs to split their company back into home console and console divisions again, the Switch is pitiful and is holding back games like Xenoblade.

A model capable of 4k docked, or at least actual surround sound, hdr, and consistent true 1080 @ 60 fps docked

>muh graphix
You faggots never learn, that's why the psp and vita are a failure of a console.

I like the ones that can play switch games, not the ones that can't.

But how will they sell you ports for $70 then?

>Nintendo needs to split their company back into home console and console divisions again,
Look at this fucking FUD chud

Through retail physical or digital. Or hack for free.

why would you WANT to give away your money? Its not 5 years later its ONLY 5 years later... at least try and get a full gen for your moneys worth just play the actual games you fucking have instead of looking for some new tech... Let it appear of its own momentum when the jump is considered worth it enough and maybe when we aren't in a global chip shortage that literally can't keep up with consumer demand.

what does FUD mean?
this is entirely new lingo to me

an upgrade to the switch. the switch is a really cool console, i'd much prefer it over nintendo attempting to directly compete with ps/xbox

Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt. Basically concern trolling.

A next-gen Switch with DLSS that is backwards compatible

>metroid dread and elden ring on the same device
that sure would be something huh

Attached: qK203e6.png (1361x766, 535.76K)

5 years IS a gen you fucking zoomlet

This article is so retarded.

>Its not 5 years later its ONLY 5 years later
Most consoles last 5-6 years before their next version, with the longest being the 8 years between Xbox 360 to Xbox One. I can expect the Switch lifespan getting extended by a year or 2 at least because of how many games have been delayed.

Switch ain't dying anytime soon. It will still be supported in 2025.

A backwards compatible next gen Nintendo console. Also would be preferred for said console to boost performance on Switch games like PS5/XSeX does with PS4/Xbone.

new home console
stop trying to sell the switch as a stationary home console, commit to selling it as a portable that has a dock option
don’t bother with a switch 2 until a substantially upgraded chip that draws the same watts is available

you’re actually retarded if you think better hardware can only equal better looking
i want more shit happening on the screen at once
12 fps when there are 5 enemies on screen is cringe as fuck, whatever the fidelity

>2025
If so then it'd be Nintendo's longest lasting console since the Wii, which lasted 6 years before the Wii U came in.

Dual screen clamshell.

>>metroid dread and elden ring on the same device
Yeah it's called on my laptop or my PC. Steam emulation can barely run odyssey.

*deck

>why would you WANT to give away your money?
I want something with more power and I enjoy handhelds.
Going from emulating Switch at 1440p to a 720p device that can barely run its own games sucks ass.
Hell, just today I downloaded the Kirby demo on my Switch, grabbed the NSP so I could see how it emulated and jesus christ it looked so much better.

This, honestly. Give me a much more powerful 3DS with a nice screen and I'd be over the fucking moon.