What's the point of this level design when Kirby can just fly on top of the building from the start...

What's the point of this level design when Kirby can just fly on top of the building from the start? He's a fucking balloon he can fly everywhere. Nintensojaks will defend this bullshit level design with invisible walls? Make a boundless open world Kirby game faggots

Attached: KirbyForgottenLand-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 114.63K)

I’m so tired of open world

>Mad that Kirbyfags won't take the bait
>Have to make a separate thread in the void
lol

open world? more like empty copypasta

can't float anywhere cuz of invisible ceiling

>he won't enjoy Kirby 3D World

It goes in all fields

you'll love forgotten land then, cuz it's linear af

stupid fuck play the demo faggot.
(super cute and fun)
it's not open world, it's still structured like a kirby game and plays like 3D world

I forgot to link image

Attached: fyuck.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

can't he only flutter six times

>announcing sage
Rulesisters....

it works with Mario 3D World because mario can't fly faggot

You can't fly anywhere in this game either you stupid fuck

that's the point faggot this game make kirby a cripple he can't use his natural ability

Then why are you crying 'RiP LeVeL DeSigN' because "he can fly over everything"

bacause it's a contradiction

What I played was fine, I'm sure even your dum dum brain will enjoy the heck out of it.

Kirby is supposed to be challenging for children not adults. They're pretty easy games. Being able to fly over everything is just a part of Kirby games.

>to be challenging for children not adults.
that needs no saying but some people are just has few loose nuts in their heads.

>Make a boundless open world Kirby game faggots
jesus christ, no. why can't you zoomers accept that not every game has to be fucking asscreed?

Kirby has a maximum float height in this game that is not very high.
This is a linear level-based 3D platformer akin to Super Mario 3D World but with actual detail in the levels.

In the demo I tested running past every enemy on the first stage. I was able to do it until the forced arena at the end.

Can't wait to play when I get the deck. I remember being a kid and wishing they would make a 3d Kirby game.

>but with actual detail in the levels.
it looks so good, I just wish it just plays in buttery 60 fps too (I guess it technically does, it the menus run in 60)

the deck is just a bit better than a 3400g and that plays switch games mostly in undocked mode, I dunno if that would look good on a deck screen

Except you can't in this game, floating has a strick limit.

The point is that engaging with enemies and platforms is FUN and can be challenging. You always have the option to fly around and skip obstacles, but you'd be missing out on most of the fun.