Why did no one warn me about the gacha? Shit, I spent $100+ on this

Why did no one warn me about the gacha? Shit, I spent $100+ on this.

Attached: 1626450163947.jpg (1600x800, 398.5K)

cant believe people actually defend the gachashit in this game
sure, you arent actually paying money for it, but you may as well be considering how tedious and repetitive it is to grind for rare blades (some of which are worse than the common blades but the game doesnt mention this)

Attached: G-Floyd.png (756x1080, 1.55M)

>He fell for the XB2 shills
This is why I always tell people to play XB1 first since its an objectively "better" game, and only recommend 2 with a "if you can stomach the taste of a typical coomer weeb teen"

Tbf it doesn't really affect the game's progression and no way a barrier but I'm a fucking min-max audist.

Why would you spend over 100 dollars on a game you know nothing about?

Oh no preorder bros...

Because you didn't spent a cent or even play the game.
Next question.

Game came out December 2017. You couldn't have searched up info yourself?

I only trust Any Forums

XC2coomers duped another sucker.

And Any Forums constantly whines about the gacha.

>RPG game has cool loot that requires grinding and random chance
>the loot is optional side-characters
>this RPG cornerstone is now somehow unacceptable

Attached: juuc.jpg (1040x2480, 471.16K)

While the whole gacha thing is anoying, the whole thing is pretty overblown since you can easily grind core crystals from soldiers. Right at the first town.

Name 3 other RPGs where you have to grind for a random chance to get an optional character and sidequests

it's annoying and people blowing it out of proportion are stupid
pretending it's not gacha and isn't an inherently retarded idea is also stupid, though

Another Eden, Final Fantasy VI Gao and Final Fantasy VII Yuffie.

>Blowing it out of proportion
Literally locking the only good content in the game (the sidequests) behind sub-1% rolls is fucking atrocious, especially for lucklets like me who had to grind for almost 30 hours to get all the rare blades remaining (not including KOS-MOS, I never got her)

How is it different from grinding for extremely low chance of getting things in say Terraria?
Also the game offers a decent amount of blades through story or sidequests.

outside of kos-mos which i think had some retardation of you neding to use 100+ of them or something couldn't you just get a near-guaranteed rare near the end if you just wanted all the sidequests

because you get rare thing, then use rare thing to play gacha
instead of just the rare thing being the rare thing

>Randomized loot in an RPG that you don't pay for
>"gacha"

Attached: nhiw.png (500x500, 77.42K)

>core crystals
>rare

>who had to grind for almost 30 hours to get all the rare blades
That's not being a lucklet, that's clearly using some shitty grinding method, did you grind basic cores or something?

I grinded Relentless Arduran. For over an entire day's worth of hours. And yes, I used launch/smash.

I'm resigned to it now no matter what. The Welsch catgirl got me heart.

Attached: 1627678981697.jpg (850x711, 233.45K)