Will it flop as hard on the switch? 500K sales in 2 years is abysmal

Will it flop as hard on the switch? 500K sales in 2 years is abysmal.

Attached: 13 they-them.jpg (640x640, 72.22K)

i mean how big is the dev team? if it's three guys in their mother's basement they are probably rich now.

Who cares there's like 10000 games coming out every year another VN can take its place.

it took them 7 years to make kek.

I don't even own a switch but I hope it doesn't. Sadly every die hard Vanillaware fan already has played it.

Do you think this scene will be uncensored in the switch version with Juro's and Megumi's bare butts visible like intended?

Attached: 13sentinels_aegis_rim_ending2.png (1279x721, 555.3K)

Vanillaware isn't Square Enix you retard. To them something like 500k sales is better than the average they expect to get on their niche selling games.

retard

This game was the biggest scam.
>Low print! Buy at least two copies!
>Bought two
>Game never goes out of stock and GameStop eventually sells the game for $19.00...while never going out of stock
Now I know how Any Forums feels.

It's not a ps5 release so it probably won't.

And atlus took most of the money lol.

Why was this disgusting scene even allowed in the game?

>Will it flop as hard on the switch?
It's a 2 years late port. Anyone who wanted to play it got a used PS4 in 2020 and bought the game when it was 50% off on PSN.
The only thing the Switch version will do is give VW some money for minimal effort

Pretty much this, same Catherine FB, port it too late and no one will want it

Everyone been knew that Atlus hasn't had problems keeping their games stocked since 2012. Before then yeah you were going to have a hard time finding their stuff for a reasonable price.

The game is easily emulated thanks to the Switch port.

Fuck you faggot, I was one of the 500k and think everything else who missed out is a retard. This game was amazing story wise and the fact it didn’t sell that high was because of no marketing whatsoever, most sheeple need some stimulation to get them to but but only real gamers bought 13 sentinels on release.

Attached: 6928F2A6-D735-4E5E-B705-0A050A24C3AC.jpg (800x610, 113.43K)

I didn't buy the PS4 version because sony can go fuck themselves, I'm buying the switch version now.

>500K sales in 2 years is abysmal.
That depends on the cost of producing the game.
For comparison, BotW is nintendo's most expensive to produce game and it needed 2 million to break even. Compared to that, a VN might be profitable after 100k.

Will it still have the trannylation? If so, it's doomed.

>I didn't buy the PS4 version because sony can go fuck themselves
I wish I had that strength but I just never expected a Switch version to come around. It honestly would have been better as a physical handheld in the first place.
I don't know if it's possible but maybe changing the settings on your Switch's locale to Japanese will put it back in it's original text language. That's my cope anyway. The English Translation will still be barely passable.

>all that time for a glorified VN
I like 13 Sentinels but I fail to see the huge development cycle behind it, especially considering it was supposed to be only for the Vita

100k is considered a huge success for a VN.

Has to be the half baked combat sections? The game woulda been fine without them desu.

I might be a Visual Novel novice but I really want to say I really appreciate how they handle the branching paths and how they developed the story despite being non-linear in presentation.

It'll probably bomb but I'm getting a copy anyway. I look forward to replaying it on my OLED. Should look pretty great.

is this the game with the promo image of the girl naked in the mech?

Yes

Do you have that pic saved anywhere? Hard to find it.

>500K sales in 2 years is abysmal.

Most games don't sell a tenth of that.
Unless they're overspending, those are great numbers.

Kind of wish I got the art book.

Attached: 064.jpg (1280x898, 394.23K)

>those are great numbers
not on a 7 year dev cycle.

Attached: 33.png (1172x886, 1.01M)

nope but I just did a quick google search and found this one, I imagine someone must have one with better res.

Attached: EfZiiLfXgAAom_h.jpg (1920x1080, 193.78K)