Mario the Idea. Vs Mario the Man

Everyone knows Mario is cool as fuck. But who knows what he’s thinking? Who knows why he crushes turtles? And why do we think about him as fondly as we think of the mythical Dr Pepper? Perchance.

I believe it was Kant who said “Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.” Mario exhibits experience by crushing turts all day, but he exhibits theory by stating “Lets-a go!” Keep it up, baby!

When Mario leaves his place of safety to stomp a turty, he knows that he may Die. And yet, for a man who can purchase lives with money, a life becomes a mere store of value. A tax that can be paid for, much as a rich man feels any law with a fine is a price. We think of Mario as a hero, but he is simply a one percenter of a more privileged variety. The lifekind.
Perchance.

Attached: originals.jpg (768x1024, 124.14K)

You can't just say "perchance".

Legitimately what was the professors problem, this is genius and he makes a good point.

>it's ok when russia does it

You can have all of the ridiculous ideas in the world just as long as it's executed well

Perchance

perchance

Good post, this is the kind of stuff I like to see, no matter if it's ironic or not

Perchance.

Mario the Man is all we need. The idea is stupid and Nintendo has even relented it, crying out to their fans that they do not want to make Mario games for only children anymore. They want an adult mario, but do not know how to do it.

It's not about oversteering (overcorrecting the wheel) during a mistake like during a rain and you are driving the car. You can hydroplane and kill yourself. Apply this to Nintendo and they will lose all the families in America that buy Nintendos for their family.

It's about making family games for the whole family, and respecting that we are christians over here. Spend some time with the bible and churches and you'll figure out what that means. The Nu Nintendo has lost that ability and therefore lost their brain functionality they used to have.

Attached: New_Jerusalem_quote.png (1200x685, 2M)

Perchance over and over again is repetitive and too philosophical. Just isn't quite manly enough.

Needs to be something that little boys as well as grown adults can all do.

Because this is one of the worst unironic essays any person has ever written.
Just the statement "Everyone knows Mario is cool as fuck." makes so many assumptions it is ridiculous. Philosophy as a subject, requires you to explain the abstract ideas about human nature and life with precise language and concise details.

1. Everyone knows who Mario is.
2. Everyone that knows who Mario is likes him as a character.
3. It assumes that we know that the reader is referring to Super Mario from Super Mario Brothers and not say Mario the Gardener, Mario the Poacher, or Mario Mario.
4. "Cool as fuck" contains two words with very subjective meaning. For someone unfamiliar with the slang 21st century jargon and was born in a western country speaking English as their first language could interpret this phrase very differently.

It's a bit of an edgy intro yes, but it does not dilute the overall message. Perchance.

>I cant breath!

He more or less is trying to say Mario is literally cold steel.

Attached: 9B27E892-C3E8-430D-8D67-23554882448B.png (325x410, 9.28K)

More that he's less a hero and and more arrogant despite his actions, yet we think he's cool as fuck regardless.

read this in cybershells voice

I'm glad I'm reading this topic and not playing Elden Ring

Attached: 1553865973112.png (128x105, 18.44K)

soul

0/10
See me after class

Attached: 1465283465176.webm (390x810, 2.75M)

mario memes and mario lore make me schizophrenic just thinking about it