What are the odds that mods ban elden ring threads due to the endless spam

What are the odds that mods ban elden ring threads due to the endless spam

Attached: 1628023198401 wtoc2fwzb0v11.jpg (797x960, 141.81K)

What is Putin doing going on vacation at a time like this?

>Seething because the videogame discussion is drowning out his waifu and 'built for BBC' and off-topic politics threads.

why don't they stick to a few threads? it's not even elden ring all souls faggots in this shit hole make constant threads, most of which die after 1 or 2 replies.

gross

why does japan keep making these interracial javs?

Any Forums is talking about videogames for once, and you want to ban it?

just use filters
/thread

you are willfully blind or have no ability to take criticism if you think that

Yep which is why I can only see jannies getting annoyed soon. There's a reason botw, nier, and genshin faggots don't spam here anymore

Have you never been a Any Forums during a big game's release period? This is perfectly normal.

>nooooooooooooooo stop talking about the most anticipated game of the year
seethe more tranny

Its march

Whatever the odds I hope it happens soon. As someone who doesn't give a shit about elden ring I miss not having to see it in every fucking thread

just make a pinned thread

>shazam posters still assmad it turned out to be awesome

Attached: 1615928323785.jpg (731x1172, 104.54K)

Cute asian girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: FMmMhSFaMAICc6C.jpg (736x920, 111.71K)

gookmoot has never given a shit about board/post quality and only cares about maximum clicks and views for ad revenue.
he unironically likes the thread spam cuz it makes him more money
thats why so many boards are like 60% fucking shills nowadays

cum on her face

yeah and we already have the goty

OH MY GOD THEY'RE KEEPING IT VIDEO GAME RELATED, POST MORE TRANNY AND COOMBAIT

plastic on her face

why do japanese women love primates so much?

Attached: top-8.jpg (640x480, 92.91K)

You're a mentally retarded seething fuck for thinking a V I D E O G A M E S board discussing the biggest AAA release of this year, highly anticipated open world G A M E is bad.
It has barely been over 1 week since launch. 7 days. The next big release, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land, won't be out until March 25th. The both of them.
Yes it doesn't matter if the Catalog is 40% Elden Ring. That's the V I D E O G A M E people want to post about. If you want it contained to a single general fuck off back to /vg/, but then you wouldn't be able to browse your coom threads, offtopic trash threads, and what not. Mods delete shit that pretends to not be a reoccurring general. I saw them delete the /comfy/ Elden Ring thread earlier.
So in conclusion, stop seething about a videogames board discussing the big release of the month in barely a week after it came out.

Attached: file.png (1357x469, 444.92K)

I don't see it.

Attached: FMc7jgCXMAYgm1U.jpg (540x753, 93.07K)

>Any Forums talking about video games instead of NA politics, troons and niggers for the millionth time
damn pack it up boys

Attached: 1638689010776.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

so you are both wilfully blind and you have no ability to take criticism

jizz on it