MARGIT IS SHIT GAME DESIGN

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FIGHT MARGIT EARLY ON

THE GAME TELLS YOU TO FOLLOW GRACE. IT MAKES IT CLEAR THAT GRACE IS THE MAIN QUEST. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THE VERY FIRST MAIN BOSS IS NOT BEATABLE WITHOUT, AT THE VERY VERY LEAST, 5 HOURS OF SIDE CONTENT AND EXPLORATION

>you're supposed to know because of how hard the fight feels, retard
THIS IS A SOULSGAME. MOST PEOPLE WOULD JUST THINK "THIS IS JUST SOULSBORNE DIFFICULTY, I SHOULD KEEP RETRYING THE FIGHT"

>lmao do you just do what npcs tell you to? have you no agency?
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASSUME THAT OBJECTIVE MARKERS ARE A RUSE. THIS IS SO FUCKING RETARDED

TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, ALL ENEMIES LEADING UP TO MARGIT ARE EASY EVEN TO BASELINE SOUL LEVEL. LIKE, THE ENEMIES AT HIS FUCKING DOORSTEP ARE EASY. SO YOU CLEAR THEM, WALK 10 METERS FORWARD AND MEET MARGIT, WHO IS ON AN ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL - BUT HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT? IT IS SHIT GAME DESIGN TO PUT ENEMIES WITH VASTLY DIFFERENT LEVELS IN THE SAME FUCKING SQUARE METER

>it's open world, you can go anywhere, why would you think it's railroaded retard
IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING RAILROADED. IT'S ABOUT HOW THE GAME IS OPEN WORLD AND YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE - EXCEPT WHERE GRACE TELLS YOU TO GO. STUPID.

Attached: 1629355419883.png (1460x821, 2.12M)

just grind this one specific zone for an hour, bro

mad cuz bad

didn't read

>game tells you to follow grace
Correct, you just missed the fact it also leads you south and west first.

Hello R eddit

I let dirty sub humans ravage him

Attached: demi-human-spirit-ashes-elden-ring-wiki-guide-200.png (200x200, 20.39K)

what a lot of people (still) don't get in souls games is that the bosses are not traditionally fair honor duels or whatever and throw a bunch of bullshit at you so the idea is that you throw a bunch of bullshit back at them, whether it be summons, magic or a jellyfish.

what? do you even realize how much damage you actually do to Margit?
you ARE meant to fight him early on because he's piss easy and everything you do does fucked up amounts of damage in this game

Attached: 1540651335499.png (453x508, 110.13K)

Margit is an amazing boss.
You only think the demigods are out of place because all the open world bosses are from dark souls 1, 2, and 3, and the bear im pretty sure is the great ape form sekiro.
Elden ring gives you new and powerful tools, so now bosses get crazy tools as well.

Game is designed as around summons this time around. Get the jellyfish.

Some sites of grace will lead you in different directions. See south of lake in West Limgrave, towards bottom of map

He's relatively easy to beat if you're a Souls veteran even if you beeline to him.

OP if you think Margit is bullshit just wait until you have to fight Radahn

Radahn's fight presentation is so fucking good but the fight itself is really shit.
They should have given him more health but slowed him down a bit.

No it isn't. Magrit is easy to solo. Just bait his frontal attacks and stun him in the face. It really isn't hard. Retards like OP are just too busy raging like apes to find proper openings and weaknesses. You don't even need the item off Patches.

Making Margit such a nutcracker was pretty genius. It helps player choose their own path because the guided path has proven impenetrable to them so they explore and go elsewhere—or they git gud and grow that way

Attached: E6223725-00F3-4F54-B4BB-115ECD68BC79.jpg (3860x2542, 3.05M)

>Get to Margit(Faggot)
>Not doing too bad, but he slaps pretty hard
>Die twice and just decide to look elsewhere
>Go south from there and find plenty of bosses, new weapons, etc
>Go back a couple of hours later and spank him
>Godrick was easier than the castle and Margit

Wow, so hard

then you fight margit 2 more times lol

>Something isn't working or *very* difficult to achieve.
>Leave because you're not a hardheaded "muh difficulty have to keep trying until I beat the boss".

There. /thread

lol, bait

I did just think it was soulsborne difficulty, so I did 1 hour of attempts and beat him +0 with unupgraded Estus. another retard nigger, filtered

I dislike your advice, i havent summoned for any of the main bosses. Radahan is going to fucking rape me..

you should figure that out on your own when you can't beat it

Bear might use apes skeleton but animations are not the same as far as i can tell

It's funny how the current state of the board mirrors exactly when DS1 came out, and Any Forums came all up in arms about "artificial difficulty".

Based logic

Margit is a retard filter, working as intended. Now go back.

Attached: 1622388529502.png (1266x688, 65.12K)