Kamiya

Why does Any Forums hate Kamiya yet love Miyazaki?
Kamiya makes challenging well designed games like Viewtiful Joe STACYNETTA and DMC1, while Miyazaki copy pastes the same rollfest muh lore game 7 times.
Elden Ring would’ve been better if it had a Turbo Duel section for the final Boss and 4 against the Maidens with Yusei’s Battle Theme playing. This is objectively true.
This should’ve been the secret final boss, the real way you become the Elden Lord.

Attached: ABF30E48-0A21-4DCA-8D4A-1C904BA5A7E2.jpg (1920x1080, 229.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nuUJcsQ6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=OrPHNvgncpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Kamiya loves shit gimmicks.

When Miyazaki decides to put shitty Afterburner segments in every game, we can start shitting on them.

Scalebound decable

kamiya combat is just too arcadey

nobody likes that shit nomore

trannynetta sucks

>this is objectively true
why even bother with stale bait like this

Itsuno > Mikami > Miyazaki > Suda > Kamiya

Kamiya is basically Any Forums's ideal dev however Any Forums is no longer used by Any Forums it's used by brain damaged retards

This. I haven't seen an active DMC thread in so, so long.

>Why does Any Forums hate Kamiya yet love Miyazaki?
Because soulshit is a religion, soulsfags behaviour is 1:1 the same as cultists

Miyazaki does it without being an absolute cunt about it.

Blocked.

I legitimately don't understand the hate Any Forums suddenly has for kamiya and platinum games. All I can say is that they must have gotten filtered hard by their games and need to git gud.
Miyazaki is a hack who rehashes his games. Kamiya is a chad who doesn't make sequels and tries to innovate the genre with every single game he's directed. He's not made a single bad game. There aren't many directors like Kamiya

Attached: 1640048346493.jpg (3603x2702, 570.01K)

I love kamiya and hate miyazaki.

>ideal dev
God damn Kamiyafags are fucking delusional. It's never his fault is it?

What game was his fault?

Name one Miyazaki game that wouldn't be improved with an After Burner combat segment.
You can't. If you say no you're a fucking liar.

Attached: 1560271480527.jpg (416x343, 28.83K)

I wish he still answered questions from Western fans on twitter instead of just blocking them...

Attached: kamiya tweet.png (605x251, 43.69K)

Attached: 317[1].png (600x601, 134.44K)

Kamiya is pathetically full of himself. Miyazaki has changed the industry much more deeply than he ever managed, and yet he acts like he's a rockstar while Miyazaki still at least appears to be humble.
Plus, Kamiya's game design is all over the place. Good action, but over-reliant on gimmick stages. He's not as good as he thinks he is and he's definitely not a genius.

Because none of his games are fucking fun, and ever series he ever made was immediately improved on immediately by the directors who took the reigns. Even now, he basically rides on Itsuno's coat-tails for how good DMC is, because no one realizes he only made the shitty first game.

When he actually tried to compete with DMC3/4 with Bayonetta, it was still shittier and more limited. His games are as deep as a puddle.

This. Never understood this board's hateboner over him.

almost every dmc thread i've seen has been literal autists circlejerking over the extrememly shallow and tropey characters, while discussions of gameplay take the backseat.
it's as bad as the kingdom hearts fandom.

Lmao btfo

How to make it obvious you never made it past a low B on the style meter.

Where does kamiya act full of himself? He's always been extremely nice and down to earth in every interview I saw.

He even does 6 hour long streams with fans talking about the games.

>Any Forums
>hate Kamiya

Attached: chen question mark.jpg (290x225, 24.04K)

>Tfw he blocked me when I asked if Leon should be with Claire or Ada
>tfw I'll never know now

>Where does kamiya act full of himself?
Just on twitter but tbf he only uses it to shitpost

Take whatever Any Forums's opinion is, reverse it, and then you'll find the right opinion

approach him at a con and hope he doesn't block you in real life

>Why does Any Forums hate Kamiya yet love Miyazaki?
Sold out and launched Bayonetta 2 on nintendo only consoles instead of making it multiplat like the fucking FIRST ONE WAS

>make a $40 shmups
>obviously put more effort into it than into Sqeenix's shitty GaaS checklist for Babylon's Fall
>continue to not give a fuck and everyone sucks your dick on twitter or they get blocked
he's pretty chad ngl

>over-reliant on gimmick stages
You have no clue what the word over-reliant means or you're just arguing in bad faith

Kamiya's not the fucking CEO of platinum

he didn't direct sol cresta
yeah it's a persona. he even went out of his way to speak english in the w101 promo video to the western audience.youtube.com/watch?v=9nuUJcsQ6xU

here's the 6 hour RE2 stream with some guy i dont know youtube.com/watch?v=OrPHNvgncpI

reminder that kamiya also did an entire solo gameplay commentary of bayonetta 1

Does anyone have that kamiya tweet where some guy tells him he wants to be like Kamiya when he grows up and he replies with "you have to be yourself" or some shit like that?

And the pic of his 2 posts on Any Forums too

Stop shifting blame, he has enough pull to say no im not fucking my fans over like this. Fuck Kamiya, fuck Platinum, fuck Kojima. There I said it.

i don't even know who these ching chongs are you fucking dweeb faggot

Nintendo was literally the only company that was willing to fund and publish the game

imo both make pretty hard games so the main difference is which setting is more compelling.
kamiya's games have ultra campy main characters and plots while souls games' main characters are blank slates and the plot is sparse making people naturally ask "wtf is going on?" kamiya's approach makes for a nice, passive playthrough while the souls games approach is more compelling.

You do realize Bayonetta isn't owned by kamiya or platinum right? They had virtually no say

Attached: kamiya inspriring.jpg (545x327, 47.21K)

Do you want me to say it again?

This, nu-Any Forums is too casual for Kamiya's games and the only criticism they can ever make for them is "muh QTEs!" (only a issue in bayo 1) or "muh mini-games!"

If you have not pure platinumed any of Kamiya's games your opinion does not matter.

Attached: 1611419427619.jpg (1271x701, 139.43K)

They didn't even ask anyone except Sega and then shitendo. And Sega didn't even outright tell them no, they just said ask shitendo for funding first.

go ahead, won't make it true.

Based