Serious Question: Will I like this if I never played Dark Souls or any other Soulsborne?

Serious Question: Will I like this if I never played Dark Souls or any other Soulsborne?

Attached: elden-ring-plakat.jpg (940x529, 56.32K)

Maybe. A lot of the reused Dark Souls 3 stuff will feel brand new to you

You'll hate your first playthrough.

You might. These games are wildly popular for a reason, they’re pretty fun and the art design is really good. They’re not as hard as people say, I’m pretty awful at most games and have been able to beat most of this series.

no, this game is hard even for Souls veterans. You'll probably get your shit kicked in

It's going to be painful but you will get used to it

If you aren't a pussy and you are able to get through hardship. If you are a casual and you play ez games you will hate it. I am a souls vet and even for me it is pretty difficult. You will probably get fucked hard, so I'd recommend playing Dark Souls 1 first as a prereq

I just want to clarify....I've technically played Dark Souls at a friends house over a decade ago but I didn't really "get" the combat so I ended up dying a lot and then we just played Call of Duty.

Ok then you will get raped if you play this game. You should play Souls 1 first (I'm the same guy that said this a few posts ago)

>If you aren't a pussy and you are able to get through hardship

Attached: nerdy kid.jpg (600x450, 42.83K)

.t

Attached: DSP oh my god.jpg (1280x720, 78.13K)

Yes. There is no linear story between them (just random references/ties that will go over your head.) I would like it more if I hadn't played them. It lacks the same... soul.

You're more likely to like this than the people who played all souls games but aren't fromdrones.
It's more of the exact same game but it'll be fresh to you

Dude its a fucking videogame
Touch grass sometime

git gud faggot

touch grass is zoomerniggerspeak
no one gives a shit what you think

These types of questions are so dumb. Everyone was new to the franchise at some point. Grow a pair of nuts and try it you weak sissy cunt.

Have sex

I just dont want to spend 60 dollars on a game I might not like

>Tranny exposes xirself
You will never be good at Soulslike combat, and you will never be a woman.

Attached: 40% casualties.jpg (640x787, 220.57K)

lol, lmao, I'm a girl you fucking faggot, I have sex daily with my chad bf while you worship niggers and cope about being shit at souls games. keep up the faggot reddit insults though

It's really really good bro. One of the best games I have ever played and I am a no-lifer neet

Attached: eldenring_UrcBZWiR4H.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

Post boobs next to erdtree

Attached: Aggressive swan.webm (502x574, 2.87M)

Literally obsessed with trannies while I’ve never even met one IRL

git gud troon

Attached: eldenring_d05gTnZoTI.jpg (3840x2160, 1.11M)

>tried DS2 cause friend wanted to get me into the game
>tried to enjoy it but friend gives me no guidance on what the fuck I am to do
>decide to spend all my souls on leveling vigor
>doesn't make me tanky just makes dying take forever because I just end up chain stunned for an hour

vs

>try elden ring
>no instructions
>have fun
>enemies are rarely frequent enough to perma stun you
>unga bunga big swords dont clip into walls stopping your attacks

I would say that if you have interest you gonna love it, i have played every soulsborne games and this one feels like the first time that i played demon souls. It's amazing

probably not but I had a friend that didn't like souls games but loved dark souls 2, this is a lot in line with dark souls 2 so you might be like him

Is it true that DS2 is shit? I've always heard so many people crap all over it so I never tried it
.t plat on ds1 & ds3

Tits or gtfo

It's not, a lot of people prefer it as an rpg, usually the people who dislike it are more into pure action games

ywnbaw