Bloodborne

>Elden Ring sucks
Still the king.

Attached: bloodborne-cover.jpg (1200x1675, 1.37M)

They're both a little too arcadey for my tastes

nope

ER is not a bad game BUT it's not even close to BB. Only pctards would disagree because no BB for pc :^(

the fuck whats a less arcadey game?

i platinumed BB and finished ER like a day ago and I think it’s better than BB

When does this game come out of closed beta so I can play it at a proper framerate?

Framerate is for pussies and losers.

>I love the taste of literal shit! mmm that's good

DS>BB>DS2>ER>DS3>Sekiro

DS1 > BB > DS2 > ER > DS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>peepeepoopoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sekshito

Am I wrong in saying this is still their best looking game

>Redditborne
Go back

Attached: 1646278593276.jpg (240x240, 28.79K)

PC PORT WHEN GODDAMNIT.

design wise maybe, but being locked with chromatic abberation and 1080p 30 fps with dips doesnt do it favors

how the fuck is ds1 better than BB and ER lmfao

Stylistically Bloodborne absolutely trounces Elden Ring. The setting is better, the music, the look and feel of Yharnam. The bosses are leaps and bounds above ER. Honestly, I'm struggling to think of any area that Elden Ring does better than Bloodborne. I guess technical stuff like running at 60fps and no CA.

Attached: Bloodborne Cainhurst.jpg (3780x1713, 1.32M)

Elden Ring is the better game.
Bloodborne CAN only win MAYBE in the lore and the gothic setting uniqueness only.

There is nothing else Bloodborne does better than Elden King.
PS4 fanboys get rekt.

botw

Agreed, elden ring is an 8/10 moreso than a 10.
The 3 best games from has released are DS1, BB and Sekiro.
DeS is also pretty good, but DS1 improved a ton on it.

these people also have to consider bloodborne got carried by it’s dlc

i am the biggest bloodborne shitposter on this board and have trolled every pcfag here to oblivion and no. Elden Ring is the better game than bloodborne. Nothing wrong with that. The GOAT has to give up the crown to the new GOAT

>30 fps
>have to farm blood vials
>no build variety
lol

Good point, the DLC of Bloodborne added the best bosses in the game and good chunk of weapons.
Without its DLC. Bloodborne has 2 good fights, 1 decent fight and the other are just average big beasts.
The good ones are Gerhman and Gascoigne

It's the best From DLC but its close to Ringed City and Artorias of the Abyss. And certainly its not the best DLC of all time btw.

Regenerating health, easier parries with the gun and the fast paced, aggressive combat make it more fun.

DeS > DkS2 > DkS3 > ER > DkS > BB > Sekiro

Played all of them around launch and 100%'ed all of them (except ER)

All the relevant Soulsborne streamers say that Elden Ring is far better than Bloodborne.