This game takes such a fat shit on BotW that it just bought Link 20 extra slots for styrofoam weapons

This game takes such a fat shit on BotW that it just bought Link 20 extra slots for styrofoam weapons.

Attached: elden-ring-768x428.jpg (768x428, 52.74K)

Attached: 683.jpg (600x780, 36.17K)

so true sis XDDD upvoted

>Shits on botw by copying everything about it

Attached: 1644728705765.jpg (771x720, 95.16K)

Elden Ring actually has real content. Try again lol

Attached: BotW expectations vs reality.png (2047x850, 3.8M)

Yeah i really enjoy seeing the same knights, giants and dragons in every single zone. Thats some great fucking variety right there faggot

>criticism of Elden Ring's enemy
>while defending BotW
Lol
Lmao

ER has more enemy variety in the first 10 minutes than BotW has in the entire game.

Sounds better than nothing but the same goblins in every area

>botwfag
>talking about enemy variety
ohh man you really don't want to go there

>Elden Ring's only achievement is being better than a game from 2017

Attached: 1564181585482.png (200x200, 39.18K)

Unlike Elden Ring, Breath of the Wild actually has a good open world.

>Elden Ring actually has real content
keeeek

Man Breathfags must be on suicide watch if they're unironically trying to criticize enemy variety in a game that has more it in Limgrave alone than BotW has in its entirety LMAO

nipper?

Oh FUCK this giant pulls a wagon. This giant has clothes and this giant throws barrels like donkey kong THATS FUCKING CRAZY ALL THE VARIETY

Attached: 1.-Shackled-Trolls.jpg (1340x860, 143.79K)

And that's more than what you'll find in BotW. Cope lol

Attached: Skyloftian Gamer.jpg (500x850, 73.9K)

this goblin... is red

Attached: goblin.jpg (175x175, 7.96K)

imagine shitting on BOTW while posting anything from Skyward Sword. Zelda was the most irrelevant it ever was due to that pile of garbage.

I stopped liking Souls games after Dark Souls. No interest in Elden Ring. Would still get high and wander around BotW doing absolutely fuckall just because it's nice. Sorry soulsbros, they're different vibes.

fpbp holy shit

He used a Pokémon image, SnOY.

I have to say I like BotW's world more than Elden Ring's. Link has way more movement options to traverse the world and its a lot more comfy. Elden Ring is just super oppresive and the game never lets up to give you a break.

ED is a mix of the absolutely worst traits of open-world AND Souls-type games.
This shit has absolutely nothing on BotW, but obviously the ADHD action-fag zoomies only care about endless rolling-onna-ground "combat".

>a 2017 game living free on his head
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>muh enemy variety
who gives a fuck when they all play the exact same

>so mad he has to attack my reaction image
Elden Ring is a better open world game than BotW and Skyward Sword is a better Zelda game than BotW. Cope, seethe, Sneed, Chuck, feed, seed, dilate, etc.

This knight... has a apear

Attached: sh9gqcxrp4l81.jpg (640x480, 116.69K)

>play a game
>can only think about different game while playing it
That's a hallmark sign of a bad game.

Attached: 1350162119226.jpg (600x337, 34.29K)

Pokemon Legends Arceus actually has content though. I need two more Pokemon to complete the Dex and have 105 hours in the game, far more than I did in BotW.

Yeah when I was playing BotW all I could think of was other Zelda games.

Everything but the weapon durability system that ruined it

I'm gonna honest, I didn't realize you were talking about Pokemon Legends and thought it was just an unrelated reaction pic. I haven't played it so I can't really say anything about it.