CD Projekt Red is halting all sales of its games in Russia and Belarus

Who will be next? My tip is Microsoft.

Attached: CDPR.jpg (1920x1080, 635.76K)

Always pirate and steal from the West. They think you're disposable

Time for them to backup all data and send it to American servers, pronto.

IT'S OVER

Attached: 1646113345046.png (783x824, 572.37K)

If it makes pootin uncomfortable then all this suffering is worth it

Sounds more like a reward than a punishment.

This

What a bunch of nancies.
No one ever halted releases in the USA or Yurop when they did their own gay wars.

Because nobody gives a fuck about brown people

Man I would declare war against Ukraine if it means my country would not be subjected to pedowood trash

Because nobody cares about sandcoons, this is an attack on white Europeans

Aren't the Russian people innocent? Why do they have to foot the bill for Putin's insanity?

They support and fund the war and only a small minority try to do anything, that's the story.

>Wtf how will i consume soul crushing Jewish propaganda now?

>Nobody cares about sandcoons. Bomb them idc
>WTF, SANDCOONS GO BACK!

Attached: 1633491011385 (1).gif (640x640, 3.85M)

I guess Germans were innocent too? I'm guessing Americans are innocent too? God daam! If everyone is inocent than why is there a war in Ukraine right now? Why are the innocent Russians commiting warcrimes?
>inb4 its ok for the Russians to commit war crimes because the USA commited warcrimes as well
It is not ok. War is shit.

I don't really understand why they're punishing just regular people.

Thoughts on the setting of war vidya games for the next 20 years?

Attached: 1646172987455.jpg (1080x1265, 191.34K)

You don't understand anything about war and economy regardless.

so what do big companies gain from fucking with regular russian people who didnt do anything?

They are allowed to live and don't get cancelled by globohomo kikes for not joining the sanctions.

If Putin came out of hiding i'm sure that there is punishment meant for him. Sadly he is unreachable right now.

>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
>but want to have a justifiable pretext to doing it so you don't get reamed by the rest of the planet
>Biden beats you to it, says you're going to invade, now you can't craft your own narrative because everyone's already been primed
>well shit
>do it anyways, maybe I can at least replace the president with a puppet, try throwing out a bunch of narratives like historical ownership, Nazis, blah blah blah
>No one is buying it, the Ukrainians aren't capitulating
>well shit
>Just keep invading anyways
>It isn't working out the way you thought it would
>get butthurt and start threatening nuclear weapons
>now you just justified the existence of NATO, the very thing you wanted to destroy, countries that were neutral to you like Switzerland think you're unhinged
>the entire world sees you as Hitler 2.0
>can't back down because you're too afraid of looking weak
>meanwhile the ruble is tanking and the entire economy is crashing under all the sanctions, Russians are getting detained en masse for unauthorized protests, Germany is sending arms for the first time in years, Ukraine is now getting sent military aid from non-NATO countries like Sweden and Finland
Monke brain

Attached: 1646152340744.png (1374x1245, 318.3K)

What a retarded take. There are innocent people in Russia. Just as there were innocent people in Germany who opposed the Nazis and helped Jews escape. Just as there were innocent people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Russians don't deserve video games, fix your country first dumbfucks.

>literally hiding in a bunker

Attached: 1646291167154.png (616x1024, 1.45M)

the East send young soldiers to die without them knowing

We're also sanctioning North Korea.
The North Korean people are also innocent, but if they dare declare war on South Korea or Japan, we'll starve out the entire nation.

They expect them to die, either by dying against monkeyman's bullets or by starvation. In the end monkeyman still lose his country that way (no people alive) and big companies lose mostly nothing.

Any Forumstards still suck his cock

>Russia supresses free speech and any dissident
>Russians get imprisoned, fined or both for even daring to go to protest
>"Uuuuhhhh, yeah the fooking ruskie civilians are at fault for Urkaine gettin glassed."

Both of you lack a brain.