I can't even buy a Steam game anymore. What did I do wrong?

I can't even buy a Steam game anymore. What did I do wrong?

Attached: 021.jpg (288x211, 18.01K)

you didn't pirate

Attached: pirchad.png (976x658, 233.22K)

BLYAAAT

Should've hired a bitcoin assassin to kill Putin instead of buying games, retard.

this post glows

Take your meds
Eat the bugs
Trust the experts
Get caught by a deepweb assassin scam honeypot
Chop chop, chud!

Attached: glowie.gif (310x310, 3.38M)

RUSSIYA, RUSSIYA, RUSSIYA, RUSSIYA!!!

I've taken away your steam account mister white

Attached: 1622932059876.jpg (256x344, 14.4K)

>frog posting retard is a subhuman.

Makes sense.
Hope your country collapses & you get killed over a bag of buckwheat.

I am in St Petersburg. We are safe.

Attached: 013.png (224x225, 50.45K)

Finland is considering joining NATO. Prepare to get fucked by skiing snow snipers.

Can I finally play CS:GO whitout Russians shitting up the game?

>Most of income cut off
>Everyone demanding they be jailed/killed
>Kicked out from every single event they were going to attend
>Removed from already existing media they were present in
>Nobody wants to associate with them in any way
Where were you when the entire western world started acting like Twitter when they're cancelling some poor sap?

them niggas really be tryin' to unperson a whole-ass country lmao

Sorry Ivan but no amount of svineposting is gonna save you this time.

Have you noticed that all the russian shitposting incorporates "twitter" concepts in the sophistry? Either directly by reposting twitter screencaps, or by insinuating any anti-russian posting is "twitter" leftists. I have a theory that their talking points including latching on to the "anti-twitter" angle. It seems really consistent in all their spamming for the last few days.

The irony is that I am sure that most of their own efforts take the form of twitter posting themselves lol

>Have you noticed that all the russian shitposting incorporates "twitter" concepts in the sophistry? Either directly by reposting twitter screencaps, or by insinuating any anti-russian posting is "twitter" leftists
I don't know where you're getting this from, but considering Twitter has latched on to this like they did BLM, I wouldn't be surprised and neither would they be wrong...

you reap what you sow

This is worrisome...

Attached: soviet union.png (743x723, 592.84K)

>I don't know where you're getting this from
For the last 4 days rusbots have been spamming disinfo memes here on Any Forums, most of which portrays "hypocritical twitter NPCs" getting mad at russia as if that was unreasonable and petty. They usually get wiped out when the thread gets deleted.

Attached: 6382.jpg (1024x958, 87.36K)

>is russian
>unrinocailly asking what he did wrong
you snowniggers deserve everything that happens to you and more for the way you've shit up CS:GO

Attached: 1633372664662.jpg (500x500, 110.59K)

Mutts get the rope

What is to come is his generals and the oligarchs kicking his tantruming ass off the throne.