ITT: Discuss a hero shooter that doesn't exist

NERF LUMPO

Attached: tjiagrwkuhq71.png (960x813, 566.58K)

>current year
>still using Big Billy
It's like you don't want to be good at the game.

Still waiting on that Dumbar the Tank update

Attached: heby.jpg (500x500, 29.5K)

This and buff Dumpo

>Running lumper in a chunker meta
NGMI

So what in the absolute fuck is up with Gorbo's secondary? Were the developers totally asleep at the wheel when designing him? Not only does it do way too much damage but its a complete counter to the entire kit of Zyne. I'm considering quitting if they don't fix this shit.

SCRIMBLO BROS...WE FINALLY GOT SOME BUFFS

>Not only does it do way too much damage but its a complete counter to the entire kit of Zyne.
Just use Zyne's buzzjar. Yeah it's cheap as shit and only really good in on situation, but when the enemy team all chose Gorbo on a fucking BANKRUN MAP they deserve it for being retarded.

No fucking way, what were the patch notes

>PooPoo Cannon mains still haven't figured out how to counter the PeePee Rifle
I know it's gonna get nerfed after everyone starts bitching but all these nerds thinking a high rate of fire means more dps are sadly mistaken, fuck your meta.

I think 50 classes is enough for a hero shooter why the fuck are they adding 50 more? The peaked when Van Sword was added. His
drive movement ability is fucking funny.

Attached: 1633760620696.jpg (750x739, 35.66K)

Lumpo isn't even that hard to deal with just rocket dodge the charge.
You do play Sgt Shucksworth... right?

is it just me or has there been a lot of fucking pure damage Celcio lately? people used to lean more bruiser but recently it's just all damage, crit, and armor pen and i explode as soon as i engage.

>Roahg lost his demo charge because "muh x vision fighter"
>Tobert is also x ray and has firebombs
Explain...

Attached: 1630444879414.jpg (334x393, 29.16K)

Always considered Shucksworth as a soft counter

Attached: jerma-corn-jerma.gif (498x280, 2.52M)

>sgt shucksworth in 2015+7
user I...

>Sgt Shucksworth
>when Van Sword is simply faster
Let me guess, you think Sgt Shucksworth is better because of that almost pointless one extra armor point...

>Adding more maps instead of reworking the DOGSHIT maps in non ranked play

>Banger Bonger Changelog:
>"Busting in the bong" skill now will yealds less hoes.
Fucking finally, Bonger Players cannot rely on shielding themselves with hoes that much.

>mfw I successfully pull off a flink-jump cancel on Hojot
The devs really know how to make difficult tricks satisfying to pull off

Attached: cum.gif (120x90, 114.85K)

>Ginormo launch
>Is OP
>Everyone buys him
>Nerfs him into the ground a month later
fucking shitty devs
chunker players are so braindead that switching things up on them will usually just cause them to die in their chairs

Get fucked shitter
Lumpito bros get in here, cha cha.

>Nerfed skub in the latest patch
I can't believe that the retarded devs finally caved in to the demands of the casual scub shitters. It was perfectly fine secondary weapon and one of the most fun weapons in the entire game but of course some casual anti-skubtards still got pissy so it got completely botched. Seriously, FUCK SKUBLETS!!!

Attached: skub.jpg (600x832, 96.21K)

Anyone know if Clint Eastwoodman still worth playing.
Does he still shred light heroes like bimblstimple and literal goblin

Attached: ClintEastwood.jpg (1024x672, 337.87K)

Get fucked compfag. This game was designed around casual play, nobody cares about your little ranked mode.

Niggerman best class
His Verminous Slither attack pwns

Always preferred Dumpo playstyle
I wish he was as viable as his brother
fuck I hate 1v1ing Scrimblo now it's even more of a living hell

Attached: 1539609459559.jpg (263x319, 14.7K)

I heard we are gonna get POSTAL 3 made by Running with Scissors.
The game got cancelled after Economic Global Meltdown which lead to Akella cancelling the game, but gave RWS to use models for an expansion pack called "Catharsis".

>Only 6 shots
He is high risk high reward
That said, he can do great for clutches if you didn't burn your ammo right away

Bargingulon's claws need a serious buff. For a DPS class, he's super lacking. Even lighter classes like Bungus only die in around 4 claw slashes, by which point Bargy is probably already dead.

>nerf lumpo
>when the only reason he's even viable is because gooboo can copy lumpo and the turret doesn't un-deploy when gooboo stops copying lumpo

this has to be the most autistic thread on the whole site

>Announces his arrival
Based

>mfw reading all these Belphegor buffs

Attached: 1607468116068.png (1200x1200, 414.59K)

>nerf lumpo
>when Sgt Shucksworth can still just fly over the entire map with no drawbacks
you fags get worse every day

Attached: CatStare2.jpg (883x1080, 71.75K)

Attached: literally (you).jpg (488x516, 92.11K)

at least the made up ed edd n eddy mmo threads have something to base posts on instead of slamming your fist on the keyboard for haha funny words

>buffed Shmormu hook attack to pure unmitigable dmg
>now he can 2 shot more than half the roster
Yes because him displacing sentries in the last patch wasn't enough? Fucking devs and thier bias.

Attached: 1645824751426.png (206x278, 111.55K)

when are they gonna add more obnoxious zoners, people know how to counter the ones in the game so no point in playing them if nobody's gettin upset.

So whose idea was it to add Dick Kickem to the roster? He's a melee user in a hero shooter, it's completely out of place! and then to remedy this, Foxisoftendo had the balls to make him overpowered, so he one shots you whenever he jumps into the air and uses his downward hammer charge ability.

>br_ThemePark removed from ranked play
NO FUN ALLOWED

You are actually braindead if you believe this.