Babylon's Fail

New Platinum Game out today, just logged into Steam 5 minutes ago and it literally has 4 reviews.
Is Platinum finished?

Attached: 26523.jpg (2128x1174, 474.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0ZktpmoGrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SE
>Games as a service
>is nothing like the sick ass trailers they showed in 2018/2019
no thanks

Went into global top sellers and it's below Farming Simulator 2022 on launch day

Attached: 3734.jpg (1577x1683, 413.56K)

kek Platinum sucks ass nowadays.

>Is Platinum finished?
I hope.

>Lego star wars has a release date now
Oh shit.

F2P in several months, EoS in a year.

With that price? No fucking way, 75% off or bust.

Attached: 1645687407564.jpg (1500x1335, 946.2K)

>Lego Star Wars
>Isn't releasing on May the 4th
Why?

Dis Knee

>Releasing your game AA action RPG while everyone is still dick hard for Elden Ring
Doomed at launch

played the PS5 demo and was offended to the point where I thought it was a joke. Don’t buy this.

>60-70$
>plays like a F2P game, has F2P monetization and a battlepass
>Released near Elden Ring
>Combat is the most simplified Platinum has made yet.
>Graphics are shit
>Characters are annoying
It's like they wanted this game to fail. The amount of incompetency is so outstanding I know a lot of the decisions has to have come from Squareenix because they are at this level of stupid currently when you look at their recent releases.
I feel like whatever they had for the 2019 trailer was told to be scrapped from squareenix and this current version is platinums salvage job. The original looked so hype that the downgraded current version must have come from higher ups interference.

Attached: Babylon's Fall - State of Play Trailer _ PS4_2019.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

I mean they could have released a trailer and wait a month, but they decided to launch in a few weeks post elden ring aka the most anticipated game of the year.

How many teams does Platinum have?

mogged by fromsoft again

Platinum has always been massively inconsistent, remember the Legend of Korra game? That's right, you don't.

will it be a nice 10 dollar game some years down the line?

looks like reskinned ninja turtle game

Babylons fall. Fitting name for a game that will flop. Lmao.

Its would been better if it was singleplayer with multiplayer co op.

Babylons Fall was set to come out on Mar 3rd prior to the last month long Elden Ring delay happening. Then the delay hit and Elden Ring moved to 1 week before Babylons Fall instead of 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0ZktpmoGrg
FUCKING KEK

Attached: babylonkek.png (963x821, 653.43K)

Seems like PG is more focused on taking on contracts and half ass them rather than make good games. Well at least they get paid right?

>even horizon has more hype
>full price when it's going for the chink/korean/probably south american market
OHNONO... wait no one cared in the first place, didn't even get the designated shazam spammer kek

Big F

>we'll never get a kino mesopotamian-focused game because of this retarded game
fuck you platinum

There's no way this game is anything more than some kind of money laundering or tax evasion scheme.

PG gets paid anyways so they probably dont care. They will get dropped by Square though.