Yahtzee hated it

Yahtzee hated it
It's over, Eldenbros...

Attached: zp.jpg (875x656, 106.22K)

so it's good?

got it

I thought that guy died

That retard finally snapping out of his Dark Souls cultist mindset?

The dice game? What?

But Yahtzee liked the game.
Retard.
It's like a 4 minute video, did you really rush to make this thread rather than watch it first?

You're thinking of Total Biscuit.
rip.

looking past his gimmick, this guy has the tamest most boring taste in games. his opinion was never worth much, he just found a good review format early

his peak correlated with Richard Dawkins, The Amazing Atheist and all other snarky fedora tippers

Yahtzee has to be the single most obnoxious, contrarian redditor faggot out there, even if elden meme is dogshit you should pretty much ALWAYS trust the opposite opinion of whatever retarded opinion he fucking holds

So Balan Wonderland is actually the greatest game of 2021?

pretty much, he's a low iq redditor who has been shoveling AAA shit down his gullet for decades at this point and when he goes back and reviews old games he used to suck the cock of he finds them too hard and complicated

>watch video
>Basically gushing about how's it the best souls
Op was a faggot once again

>Yahtzee hated it
What?
He loved it, he even says that it elevates the open world genre.

This is the guy that whined Demon's Souls was too hard, and sure enough when the games became darlings, he changed his tune. I don't give af what this tranny has to say

>The Amazing Atheist
Oh shit I forgot all about that guy kek

>TAA
man I wonder what that guy's doing these days

This, fucking hell he even understood the whole "Margit encouraging you to explore" thing everyone on Any Forums bitched about.
Any Forums loves misinformation i tell you what

Yes

>smashfags are STILL seething
It's been almost a decade. Let it go.

How does this retard still have an audience? wtf.

I hated demons souls too when I played it, but really enjoyed dark souls

he's funny but his opinions are usually pretty bad, his refusal to even acknowledge multiplayer components of games unless he absolutely needs to is autistic and stupid

TL;DR
>"it's a souls game, so of course it's good"
>didn't fall into the trappings of ubisoft open world games, except for the crafting, which he hated
>more difficult than the other games
>nearly got filtered by a royal rat vanguard-esque boss
>didn't have enough time with it to get the full picture because tight deadlines are dumb when you're reviewing big games like these and you're not a neet

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

What the shit? Next you'll post something from Maddox.

>Listening to Yahtzee ever
Hang yourself.

Yahtzee was right when he said retards don't get his reviews without numbers ranking games.

Attached: Boss Fighters.png (2872x1424, 130.93K)

>that píc
dude you forgot this guy

Attached: The_Stranger.png (670x377, 294.39K)