Gran turismo 7

For those who got to play it early, what do you think about it so far lads?

Attached: Gran_Turismo_7_cover_art.jpg (316x316, 96.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KwpdmSKgMkY?t=1640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's amazing, but the online-only aspect really tarnishes it.

Is there any time when your internet is off? Be honest.

Do you have to pay ps plus to be able to play the game or just have an internet connection?

Attached: 82a.gif (420x420, 191.76K)

You have to have an active internet connection. If you lose the connection, you can only play a handful of custom races and that's it. Everything else is locked out.

fpbp

My internet only goes out when someone crashes into a telephone pole which happens once a year. The servers will be up for years idk what the big deal is.

John explains it pretty well here:
youtu.be/KwpdmSKgMkY?t=1640

You don't need to pay for PS Plus. This is the same with GT Sport, btw.

The last racing game I played was Gran Turismo 2 on the PSX but I kinda have an itch for this game. Do you guys think it's worth it?

not him but i just use usb 4g dongle for computer. don't have internet for other devices

PlayStation is shit

Cope tendie

Not an american so people are given liscences after proving they can drive. Happens once a century here at most.

Why do people keep pretending they haven't played a racing game since the 90s?

That's not the point. Of course the game works fine now. But the point is 1) In the future, the disc will become useless. 2) Anyone that doesn't have internet right now literally can't play 99% of the game.

There is 0 benefit now or in the future to having it be online only.

b-but muh fia partnership

Because I didnt. I dont know why but racing games looked very unappealing for a long time until I recently played forza at a friend's place. Now I'm kinda interested again but I'm not sure if this is a good choice for a racing newfag like me.

I bought a PS3 for GT5. I didn't do the same for the PS4 because it was bad. GT7 does look really good. It could make me get a PS5 even though I really don't believe it's the best console.

Forza isn't like GT, it's a bit shit. That said, I sold my PS3 and PS4 because the glory days were passed.

Its a better choice since it teaches you to race and rewards good racing and punishes being shit.

Forza is"le lmaoe, wubdubdubdub, hold down gas in steaight line and let your ls swap drive instead of you. And then get rewarded with a bugatti chrion minecraft edition for losing."

Gt is much harder but more rewarding and has better physics and cars that feel closer to real world counterparts.
You can feel how one game is made by people who race and other by people who hardpark their vw golfs.