I bought a gaming laptop bros im finally part of the pc master race now bros

i bought a gaming laptop bros im finally part of the pc master race now bros

Attached: 81rpYKH2eaS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1127, 261.57K)

Nice. I have a lower spec version of the laptop you posted. It's pretty good.

enjoy your overheating/jet engine fans/limited life span, bro. Should've just gotten a PC

Should've been a desktop but whatever.

Cope. Also I need a portable solution

fr fr bro you on fire with that dope ass setup straight BUSSIN

>enjoy your overheating/jet engine fans/limited life span
Are all of you meme spouting faggots who have never touched a decent laptop in the last fucking decade, if ever?

I bought a lower end MSI laptop just for Uni for around 650 on a deal and I'm shocked at how well it runs things. Although 60 fps is hard to stomach when I have a 144hz monitor on my main computer.

Neat. Welcome. Ignore all the poorfags making up bs, a gaming laptop it's great, I'm constantly on the move so I can't have a desktop. I love playing vidya with my little sister

Attached: IMG_20220301_205728.jpg (1502x671, 701.94K)

Poor cope. Laptops are fine but if you think they come anywhere near the lifetime and quality of a desktop you simply don't understand hardware and are a inbred dog for even trying to think about things like this
>Verification not required

>can't modify and upgrade
enjoy your planned obsolescence bro.

>spend $800 for new desktop parts
>spend $800 for new laptop
No difference

my mid-range gaming laptop from 2015 is still working well. performance feels like it's still brand new so i dont know what these retards are talking about.

I'm not "coping" when I own a a desktop as well. And despite my desktop build being as silent as actual death and more powerful, my laptop gets more mileage. Mainly since it's easier to plug into my TV via HDMI. No overheating No "jet engines" - just a smooth gaming experience.

I am not saying they are better than desktops; I'm saying people like you are full of shit.

>buy 'gaming laptop'
>8 months later, fans go completely ape shit and sound like they just popped loose and grinding up
>smack it and lift it back up
>back to normal

Happy for you, OP. Got the same one in January. Look in to throttlestop and fan curves for sure, and maybe a cooling pad. Enjoy

>Bought a gaymen laptop with a 3080
>Top of the shelf 165W
>Ryzen 9 5900hx
>It runs games way over 100fps in QHD, depending on the game 4k
>Have second power supply so I just unplug it from the tv and play on my desk
>400nits QHD 165hz Display
>Not louder than my PS4 on full load
>Stays at around 80C with gpu at 100%
>The best purchase since years
Why is everyone telling me that laptops are shit?

Attached: 1646324003440.jpg (500x521, 54.49K)

This fag just keeps on coping. We both know your laptop is loud as shit and you basically only use it to watch pirated shows on your crappy tv since you can't actually play games on it. Don't be such a fucking Jew and spend some money if you want to have fun

People are still stuck in the past and don't realize gaming laptops are a lot better now.

I even have one cleaning and repaste included while it's still under warranty. It's just so comfy not being bound to one place where my PC is located or to carry the tower out into the living room.

t. someone who has never owned a gaming laptop

Laptop cooling isn't anywhere near as bad as Any Forums makes it out to be. I own OP's exact model and the cooling is surprisingly good. Obviously not as good as a desktop, but yeah. Chassis quality is meh though, they had to cut corners somewhere to get the costs down. At least they focused more on the hardware and cooling of this model. 69 celsius on the RTX under full load is a very safe temperature for a laptop GPU. CPU doesn't go over 80 celsius for me.

>We both know
>We
You keep claiming "cope", but the only person desperately grasping at straws and fucking delusion to validate their purchase (read: yourself.) I know how much money I dropped on my laptop and PC and how well they run. Don't have a thing to prove to your seething poor ass lmao

enjoy it for 3 years

Any Forums is stupid and cannot cope with truth much like reddit. That's why.

I have an Asus from 2014 with a 950m still works and can't even find a reason to upgrade.

Yeah nice cope brother but you're not convincing me or any other anons on this board. We know you are unhappy and you can stop trying to feel better by getting into fights with internet strangers lmfao

>100%
>80C
'this is fine'

Name of the laptop? I was thinking of buying one

Hell yeah.Comfy as it gets

Attached: IMG_20220303_184348~2.jpg (3613x2825, 1.91M)

If he said anything over 83 I would kinda agree but 80 is fine I've never seen anything happen under 85 actually and he said at 100%.
It won't stay there forever

This is bad? QHD, Ultra, Max Ray tracing. I think this is reasonable, the temp limit is somewhere around 90C. I only reach that temp whit bleeding edge settings. Elden ring for example stays at 70C QHD everything max.

XMG neo 15. Tongfang barebone. Bought it a few weeks ago on sale for 2.3k€

>80 degrees on a 100 degree max card
>this is... LE BAD!
kys temp fag

Attached: ropepep.jpg (474x664, 56.29K)

Any Forums is largely incapable of critical thinking and defers to memes and shitposts as gospel for matters they have zero or limited experience with. Why else do you think the average IQ of this place is room temperature?

Gayman laptops are always over an inch thick, and have absolutely terrible displays, it's fucking depressing.

>little sister
lucky bastard

depending on how much you actually paid for this configuration you can either be super based or super cringe.
let's see that receipt, boy.