Stop having fun

Stop having fun

Attached: E47BAA0D-4EFC-4B0E-9E7C-7C919D4FFD35.jpg (194x259, 7.41K)

I was having a little bit of fun and then the game bugged and lost all my save progress. i quit.

I lost two hours and now I'm afraid it will happen again.

No. I just got the armor I'll be using for the rest of the game and pretty much every component of my "swords, but BLUE" build. I'm having a blast.

Attached: armor.png (765x777, 1.08M)

>he doesn't return to the main menu every 15 minutes
git gud :^)

Attached: 360_F_260032950_iapYLGLclQXEo07KY1k9XRoOMmJOBIAk.jpg (228x360, 15.43K)

The game couldn't deal with PS5 rest mode.

I am determined to become a samurai. I refuse to change. Where do I find cool samurai shit like spears and katanas?

Fuck that's sleek, where from?

No, I have over 60 hours since release and I can't stop.

ps5? this was patched yesterday

You're in luck, katanas are fucking ridiculous in this game. Most have cool weapon arts, all are quick with decent to excellent reach, and have good damage. One even has the distinction of being the most broken overpowered piece of shit in the game at the moment.

lavaworld i think

It's from Knight Bernahl, the guy in the Warmaster shack that teaches weapon arts. Have to kill him for it sadly, but the armor is just too cool not to. You can even modify it to get a bitchin cape.

Attached: armor 3.png (599x628, 624.31K)

I wonder if this will ever get fixed, I never put the piece of shit in rest mode for the same reason.

It's game specific it seems.

this but unironically

>furfags suddenly talking about elden ring
>wondering why since furfags are so casual and coombrains to invest their time in a game like elden ring
>it's because they find out about Blaidd and niw they are doing fanarts of him
not only we had journalist and casuals throwing shit at elden ring for being "too hard" now we have these dogfuckers thrown into this shit pile

Attached: 1629212319257.gif (180x200, 1.08M)

Very based

I already did, several times. I'm not having fun right now, fighting this overdesigned mess of a boss (who is copypasted several times in the game like several other bosses)
The bosses are by far the worst part in this game, no idea how they managed to achieve that in a Souls game but here we are. Not just 2 of the main bosses are pure gimmick fights, but a good chunk of optional,especially dungeon, bosses too.
WHY can't they just make every boss similar to Godskin Apostle, Godrick or Miriam? is that so hard?
WHY do they have to keep throwing fucking asscancer that covers 80% of the boss arena with his attacks at you?

Attached: literal cancer.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

i can't is just so fun. im not hardcore like others and die often but i love this trial and error process to learn the moves and try new counters. if only work wasn't too demanding i woyod spend more time in it

Attached: 1640937998444.png (250x287, 139.06K)

Jesus fuck there's too much. Simply too much. Every time I think im done with an area ill see some user mention a weapon or npc that came from there and realize i missed like half the dungeon. Case in point: Fringefolk Hero's Tomb.
>unlock, run through poison
>bypass giant evil chariot
>kill ghosts
>run up optional side ramp, kill super ghost man
>loot him
>run back down to the very bottom
>fight mega aids tree dragon boss
>end dungeon
Or so I thought. But if you drop off a random ledge you actually land in a secret section that contains more traps, 2 or 3 more boss fights, several awesome items, and a way to destroy the chariot. Its a fucking double dungeon in an optional locked side area at the very start of the game.
Fuck this game, its too much.

Attached: intro-1627916970.jpg (780x438, 97.99K)

I will, but only when I have to stop playing to go to my stupid job

>Fuck this game, its too much.
i love seeing streamers trying to rush this game to complete it before anyone else but the more they play the more there is to explore. truly this is the casual filter test, can't wait to see who quits first

Attached: 1641504679813.gif (380x213, 952.92K)