Why are there no korean vidya besides pay 2 win MMOs?

Why are there no korean vidya besides pay 2 win MMOs?

Attached: 1646294022079.jpg (900x1000, 113.71K)

do not equivocate SEA to niggers. Is insult to SEA

nah mate we and south indian are pretty much like 89% nigger here.

you both suck fat cock.

I say south east asia not street shitter, nigger

Niggers

>no korean vidya
There's Korean indie devs.

Attached: one race.jpg (1014x823, 221.84K)

No artistic tradition of value has managed to survive in the Korean peninsula. The Korean people is divided in two, one half lives in a dystopian military dicatorship where the government tracks your every move and squeezes for for the economic gain of bureaucrats, the other half of the people live in North Korea.

>LobCorp and Ruina are MMOs
>Kingdom Under Fire series is MMOs

A lot of Westerners have zero idea the insane shit that's actually happening there.

Attached: Korea.jpg (1400x6420, 2.78M)

Because they equate spending money with 'competing'. They're shameless about it. They're the only brand of shit stains on the planet that think it's okay to have your weapon completely disappear when you try to upgrade it. Or locking entire parts of the game away behind microtransactions. Never touch a KMMO. Not even Lost Ark.

Lost Ark only succeeded in shit holes like Russia and Korea.

China and South Korea seem less racist to be honest.

Japan and Taiwan are turbo racist.

They learned it from american capitalism

Korean games are made to squeeze you out of your every dime.

Koreans are very open about this, money is power and you have to display it.
I'd argue S Korea is much, MUCH more capitalistic than USA.

Chinese people are insanely racist. They don't like black people, they don't like other asians, they don't like middle easterners and they don't like 90% of white people.

Asians are civilized. Niggers are not.

>They don't like black people, they don't like other asians, they don't like middle easterners and they don't like 90% of white people.
Beanerbros... we won

Sounds based to me.

No wonder why Americans dreams about being like them

hey am not that black

>They don't like black people, they don't like other asians, they don't like middle easterners

Nice, sounds like i'll be in the 10% then.

Are you handsome and rich? That's the only way they will like you.

>t. I have never lived in China and only get my perception of china from sexpats and westoid news

>don't like black people
The ones who are racist are the chinese trumpers. They learned it from whites on the internet. Most Chinese just view them curiously or basketball.
>don't like other asians
They like everyone because they're all potential customers
>don't like middle easterners
Show me when they went to the middle east and bombed them for 20 years like america did. Lmao how many children have you drone striked.
>Don't like 90% of white people
Entitled whitoids get treated way way more than they deserve in Asia considering their history of invasions, genocides, rapes and theft.

Attached: rapers.png (708x693, 577.5K)