What's the most complex game you've ever played?

What's the most complex game you've ever played?

Attached: 1645309766215.jpg (2451x4096, 722.96K)

Hellsinker for sure.
Idk how the dev came up with the mechanics.

Attached: Baba_Is_You.jpg (2000x1000, 161.43K)

yo is this the thread?

CMANO

I actually got filtered and went back to playing Combat Mission

Attached: 0D0BE77C-8118-438D-B071-510992E22CFC.png (620x622, 456.15K)

Attached: 1495132690426.png (417x534, 190.65K)

Possibly a hot take but games that are more complex than, say, a traditional fighter or a game like Morrowind are just a waste of time. Life and my work are already complex and intellectually stimulating enough, I want my games to have SOME depth but not so much that I'm chained to a guide.
Terraria is a good example, I love the gameplay but fuck figuring things out without a guide, it's too much. Why do I need to look up the exact size and furniture requirements to get an NPC to move in?

sex with cunny

love lgs lads

What thread?

Attached: 1596653783350.jpg (1441x2048, 241.27K)

you can usually tell if an artist is a footfag at a glace simply by the ammount of effort they put into the feet, but this dude is a total mystery

Attached: 1646317555361.png (2283x3587, 2.8M)

I've noticed that footfags are often bad at drawing feet. It's weird.

u'know... uh.. THE thread? catch my drift?

I dunno, nothing impressive. If we're talking complex as in lots of mechanics rather than complex as in variety of options then it'd be Dominions or Shadow Empires. Both have a bunch of tiny annoying systems to get into the weeds with

Modern war sims make me balk. There's some pretty wild shit coming out of Matrix though.

I don't think he's into feet. He rarely has them in frame when doing personal art. He simply appreciates the whole loli, if that makes ense.

DCS World by a long shot. You pretty much have to read a whole manual just to get the F18 into the air let alone use all its functions. Still had a blast blowing shit up though.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

but surely you can see why I'm bringing this up in the first place

Attached: 1646318077975.jpg (1403x2366, 762.42K)

plus most artist use feet and hands as a gauge whether an artist is good or not. I've seen some pretty decent artwork then a janky hand or a foot will give away that they're a beg and haven't been grinding their fundies.

No. This thread actually has an interesting topic. Pick a different thread.

Probably Carnage Heart

Attached: 1637832919796.webm (558x448, 2.83M)

I like high heels.

Not a hot take and I know your feel. My complexity threshold is different because my work is not complex or stimulating at all, so I have to seek stimulation from more complex games and other hobbies. I feel like my situation is just more common

I felt like a literal caveman bruteforcing my way to the end

>He simply appreciates the whole loli, if that makes ense.
That's most footfags with women.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (799x1802, 770.87K)

hmph

The game of love.

Moot point. There are loads of engi spergs who sit down and play spreadsheet simulators. It's just a matter of what's fun/stimulating and what isn't.
Like yes being mentally taxed can make you averse to heavy mental burdens on your off time but it's not guaranteed. Neither is wanting mental activity after labour. Frankly after giving your body a bash I like nothing more than to lie down and to stop thinking along with moving. It's delightfully relaxing and something you can only really do after you've run yourself half to death

Dominions. Not in terms of mechanical skill per se, since it's turn based, but in terms of the amount of possible strategic depth.

Attached: Dominions ominous black sky.jpg (1920x1080, 288.63K)

what happened to takagi's hair?

Mechanical ability is hardly skill. Never let twitch/reflex FPSniggers tell you otherwise.