Based

Based

Attached: 1646314860738.jpg (1170x1942, 480.42K)

Russia sounds fucked

They are

>President of russia does tard stuff
>The entire world decides to fuck up the russian population
Makes sense

this war is fucking reddit

Yeah but they are still making more gains day after day and once they fully control Ukraine they'll have double their gas and oil to fix the damage

anyone think its weird that this entire war is basically what people do on twitter where everyone has to denounce someone otherwise they are on his side?
i heard that their banks got partially bought by chinese interests, if that is the case then yes, massively so.

I'm sure that'll s top the invasion, lmfao.

>multiplayer games instantly increase in quality

>America does something retarded
>t-the president is just a figure head, he doesn't actually decide anything!

>Russia does something retarded (according to the pozzed west)
>the president makes every single decision in the country and has complete control, I swear

take a break from the internet dude jesus fucking christ

>anyone think its weird
There hasn't been a real land war in Europe since WW2, unless you count Balkan shenanigans (but why the fuck would you do that). This is a real invasion, and everyone, from Sweden to England, is rightfully worried that they'll be the next target.

That is why everyone is banding together, because Russia is a threat that needs to be broken before it begins.

You guys think the console shortage will get better this year? I was considering maybe getting an Xbox X on cyber monday.

Gamers truly are the most oppressed race

We are fucked, yes. I tried to stave off the rising existenital dread with Elden Ring, but it starts creeping inside.

Yeah. Now go protest, Ivan. You think the world was really gonna just sit back and watch a european nation crumble and do absolutely nothing? The only reason we aren't carpet bombing Moscow right now is because we have to tip toe around your pussy faggot nukes. Otherwise they'd all be dead right now. No question about it.

They are targeting gamers...

Attached: 298379-joker-69-1564249343.png (1156x846, 993.37K)

>protest
>get 6 years in prison because anti-war protests are "extremism"

yeah if nothing's going to russia then gpus and all other components + consoles should make their way west

> because Russia is a threat
Russia is not a threat and i do not understand why anyone would be so afraid of them.

The fact that Europe is still buying Russian oil and gas makes everything else just seem like pointless theater

Like, what happens if the Ivan’s just decide to shut it off completely?

it's shit, don't know why you all don't just horde over the police and start killing them in public

can't arrest all of you at once while 50 others are caving in their skulls
it's their last resort, if they cut it off it fucks them over as much as it does the rest

Should've picked a better president. Oh wait, you can't, lmao.

Ukraine looks pretty threatend right now

fuck ukraine, fuck their jewrat comedian president, and fuck the US state department.

Do you guys think this will end with Russians being isolated on the internet like China?

>Russia is not a threat
Okay.
But Russia is actually a threat.
They're invading a country right now, and they aren't going to stop there.
So they have to be crushed.

Based. No one wants Russians in their servers

Agreed don't send them any consoles and send them all to north America so we can finally get some

>The fact that Europe is still buying Russian oil and gas
Yeah shame on European countries for thinking they could live in peace with Russia and everyone could benefit financially. How fucking stupid were they to think Russia wouldn't start invading other countries. Dumb Europeans, what idiots, trusting Russians, hah.

He does in Russia.
Do you think the population wanted to invade Ukraine?

>why you all don't just horde over the police
Slave mentality (about half of the country still supports Putin and I can't fathom why) and apathy/depression, even I am guilty of the latter.
>I can close my eyes, and turn away from things I don't want to see.
>I can close my eyes, and let things I can't change stay that way.
>I can close my eyes, but the future will be the same as ever.

good

And fuck Jewtin.

If you live in Russia and pay taxes, you’re contributing to the murder of Ukrainians

do you think jewtin is at least living on borrowed time at this point? my russian frens seem to think so, not that it means someone better will take over, just that putin himself is fucked
>"special military operation" is just using conscripted zoomers and shitty gear because the military took all the funding for themselves
kek

Why don't the police and military join the protests? They're normal human beans just like Ivan. If not for Ukraine, but for their own sake since they're all getting fucked in the ass by their government and sanctions.

I really don't see how they recover from all of this desu. Their country was already pretty fucked, but now it's beyond fucked. Wouldn't surprise me if they go full North Korea and start sending all of their people into labour camps.

>Why don't the police and military join the protests?
money

Feels like he'd be removed pretty soon with that course of actions. These sanctions will put us like 20 years behind in technological progress, and it will get worse, not mentioning quality of life stuff and CONSOOMER products. I don't want to live on buckwheat for the rest of my life, damn it!

Unfathomably based

Yeah, becoming dependent on a foreign country (especially one that’s anti-NATO) for all your energy needs is a bad idea, if only they could have seen this easily foreseeable situation coming.

Most people aren’t willing to die for a cause,
It’s like asking why the North Koreans don’t just overthrow their government

>I don't want to live on buckwheat for the rest of my life, damn it!
kekd

Agreed.
Trusting Russia for anything was foolish.
Allowing Russia to exist was even dumber.
Everyone should have seen this coming.

And that is what everyone now realizes, and that is why everyone is cutting Russia off from the rest of the world as best it can be done.

>Fresh new indie game by solo dev got released about two months ago
>Dev has been furiously working on updates, releasing one every 1-2 weeks, squashing bugs and adding features, responding to comments, speaking in stream chats, listening to feedback etc.

>Dev is Russian, anti-invasion, anti-war
>Told us that he's going to have to slow the updates for a while.

Attached: empty.png (350x363, 16.87K)

Humans are racist. Only difference now is that white people can't be racist towards brown people. Thus they are releasing all of their pent up racism on Russians.

Its funny but its actually always been like this. It has literally always been acceptable to shit on Russians as much as possible while letting China freely do whatever the fuck it wants. Its really amazing, Russia is sanctioned and condemned for being communist while China was given trade deals to promote capitalism.