1800s

>1800s
>niggers going to a wizarding school

awwww helll no my nigga you sayn we dun wuz wizzarsss N SHIEET??

Attached: 1800sslaveboy.jpg (3234x1819, 603.45K)

history is written by the victors

>niggers going to a wizarding school
>he doesn't know

Attached: nogwarts.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

holy shit these graphics in the gameplay trailer look like ABSOLUTE GARBAGE PS3 shits?? Wtf were they thinking releasing this trailer lmao??

its just kiddy fireworks lmao, where im from they sell fireworks that can blow open a fucking safe, try throwing that shit at each other

lol i got trolled, i was watching a '' OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY" trailer but its actually from a 2011 HP game

nigga you done won nothing but a good ol' fashioned buck breaking

I hate harry potter fans because they are spineless faggots. They go so far out of their way about social justice and then still obsess over a franchise someone they hate created. Its a media franchise. If you hate JK Rowling then fuck off and stop giving a young adult's media franchise unending attention.

Hogwarts isn't in America

Attached: z.jpg (500x732, 137.75K)

Whats up with Any Forums retards always being like this?
>Do X
>For literally no reason
It's like smashing your ps5 because you hate sony, they already got your money. You're just being a sperg if you let other peoples opinions dictate the media you enjoy. Go be a normalfaggot reactionary somewhere else.

nobody said nogwarts was in murica

you can hate the fans but still enjoy the movies/game

maybe you should work on your reading comprehension you fucktard

They're kids

Attached: 928d8a9a57515320068a2c339e88fd28.jpg (600x360, 34.3K)

curcio! crucio! avada kedavra! thats how you rid yourself of the blackened ones.

im gonna agree with i dont even know what the fuck you're talking about bro I clearly said I dont care about harry potter anyway, never did

Screencap this

Very obvious samefag.

Attached: 1640417375459.jpg (491x487, 24.18K)

It's from Deathly Hallows game bro, no official gameplay for this one yet

samefag

well, where do you think the term "black magic" came from?

White women have melanin receptors in their vaginas making orgasm 100x more intense with a BBC, white boys simply can’t compete.

Sit back and watch honky while superior BLACK men fuck your girl

Coward

SHEEEEET I BE ROLLIN WIT DA WIZZARDS YO

Fuck that takes me back.

>less than a min apart
>no it must be one of the four pass users! I can't be called a retard by two different people!
Kek

I legit can't tell if this is gang violence or poor black youths trying to have fun by putting their lives in danger