Admit it. This is the greatest video game of all time...

Admit it. This is the greatest video game of all time. We should thank God everyday something of this inconceivable caliber exists.

Attached: image0.png (510x734, 584.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhHeGZoWl0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's up there but for me the production values and the sheer depth and amount of unique battles and combat mechanics in Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ on Critical is staggering to this day.
Also Bayonetta 1 is unequivocally better than MGR. So play Bayo if you never played it.

MGR is a mediocre game with fantastic moments.

push

Attached: Sandslash_cristal.gif (60x60, 7K)

MGR has a better moveset and bosses compared ti Bayo. Hell, I'll even say that it has better enemies.

I'm surprise that other high budget games didn't bother copying it's cutting mechanics. being able to free cut object was kino and wasted potential.

>MGR has a better moveset and bosses compared ti Bayo. Hell, I'll even say that it has better enemies.
No. Absolutely not. Bayo has basically everything Raiden has and way way more, the enemies from Bayo 1 are impeccably designed and work amazing with each other. Rising has boring cyborgs and a few mechs and less enemy variety in general. The difference is huge and as such should not even be compared buddy. I love MGR but it is a much simpler and less ambitious game than Bayo 1 and that is a fact. Of course i find the characters and the cutscenes from MGR more memorable than Bayo's but since both are games, the gameplay is king.
Yeah, it was great but as you said, didn't amount to munch,

>Bayo has basically everything Raiden has and way way more
Raiden has better melee attacks and more varied combos in terms of functionality, which are my biggest gripes with Bayo in general. Also I don't recall Bayo having sub-weapons, Ripper Mode and Blade Mode.
>Rising has boring cyborgs and a few mechs and less enemy variety in general
The enemies might be boring visually but are pretty good in general, even though the variety isn't quite there as you said.

>Also I don't recall Bayo having sub-weapons,
there is a shit loads of weapon and as a matter of fact you can equip 2 weapons at the time and switch between 2 sets at any time, so technically you can use 4 weapons without pausing the game, while in MGR you need to pause the combat to switch and you can only use one at a time.

I know, but I wasn't refuting that. You said that Bayo has everything MGR has and more, when it isn't true in the slightest.

Agreeing with this user. Though MGR and Bayo1 are both very good games, bayo1 blows mgr out of the water in the gameplay department. Dodge-offset makes bayo1s moveset / the fluidity of its combat something unique.

>Also Bayonetta 1 is unequivocally better than MGR
Does it have soundtracks as great as youtube.com/watch?v=FhHeGZoWl0g ? Don't think so!
But I will play it though thank you user.

MGR has dodge offset too.

Oh in that case I'm a fucking retard. Probably didn't notice since mgr was the first platinumgames game I played lol

What's dodge offset?

The ability to continue your combo after dodging.

Ooh. Yeah that's a nice thing to have. Raped Sam with it.

I wish bayo sequels wasn't stuck on Nintendo consoles :( I also can't emulate wiiu/switch

>I also can't emulate wiiu/switch
yuzu emulator

no I mean my pc is a piece of shit

Worst case of overhyped angsty teenager bullshit game ive ever witnessed. MGR is mediocre at best and I love MGS