I don't get it

I never played a souls game before, but I decided to give this a try. Where is the fun in this?
>go to cave
>buss jumps on me
>kills me in 10 seconds
>try again and again for 30 minutes until you memorize the moves and kill it
>go to another cave and do the same
Where is the fun in this?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Collectors-Edition.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

DDR for people with testosterone

follow the grace you imbecile

filtered

>I never played a souls game before
The other games actually let you hit the boss after it chimps out and don't have 10 hours of filler content between them

>buss
more like im gonna buss a nut over your face

If you don't like it you don't like it, no amount of explanations will change this.

ignore everyone here and use a guide user, specially since you're new to the series

honestly it's not that fun, but there isn't anything else to play either

DDR for people taking estrogen

>Where is the fun in this?
There is none, the only people who like this shit are hardcore weebs who believe all western games suck.

it isnt you fell for the shill bullshit op, just watch the threads for anyone bringing up seikiro , and dark souls too. they do this to advertise old from soft games esspecially if they say

"elden ring isnt as good as dark souls 3" this is shill speak.

you were duped but hopefully youll learn from this, these faggot shills tricked me into buying persona 5 a few years ago too . never again, refund it if you can or gift it away to someone curious to save them the money. it isnt going to get good just compare a botw speedrun to any souls game speedrun and the differences in quality become even more stark.

honestly if I wasnt a fan of the series I probably wouldnt have enjoyed ER. Its has a really rough start and arguably even harder to get into for new players. Go play dark souls

I was also expecting the fights to be more entertaining. But most bosses, if not all, are just melee spams. Crucible Knight was the only challenging fight, but once you figure out that you can safely attack him when he switches from 2hander to shield, it just becomes a baiting fight. FF14 has better bosses fights, even if I have to do them 100 times.
Also, the Dragon fight was a fucking disappointment. I had more fun killing dragons in dragon age.
Enjoyable game, I don't regret playing it. But soulfags sold it like if it was going to be better than botw, which is not.

why not suggest a good game, his issue isnt with the open world obviously you dumb shil fuck, hes describing the core gameplay loop in every souls game. he thinks its shit, and hes right.

There are always multiple ways to go. If you're stuck on a boss just go elsewhere until you find the path of least resistance and then come back and 1-shot that boss when your weapon and character are upgraded. If you choose to bang your head against a wall for 30 minutes because you fell for the "hardest games ever" memes then you're a moron.

seethe fag
it is a good game. It just takes a certain mindset and commitment to enjoy which is why it filters a lot of normalfags. ER builds off decades of different souls games and expects you to know them mechanically

Holy shit that sounds like fun user!

are you a genuine retard? read the god damn op. hes fucking describing the core gameplay loop of every shitty souls game. if someone didnt like halo would your retarded ass suggest they try out destiny? even if their complaint was, i dont like unrealistic kill times and aliens. or could you manage a moment of thought and suggest counter strike or even call of duty.

if op wants to play janky third person arpg id suggest dragons dogma, dragon age inquisition, botw, or any number of clearly superior titles.

dumb fucking nigger ape and a shitter
you dont need to memorize bosses moveset to beat them. Its about exploiting the weakness and finding optimal fight strategy. Of course OP feels like this because he started with the hardest and fastest game in the series. If he didnt get completely BTFO everywhere he goes he wouldve enjoyed it more

>buss jumps on me
Don't stand in traffic, idiot.