Are you ever thankful for that fact that you were born at the perfect time to experience the rise of video games...

Are you ever thankful for that fact that you were born at the perfect time to experience the rise of video games, anime and the internet?

Attached: 67591031_p0.png (1078x1500, 1.56M)

>No Arcades
>No Sega Nintendo console wars
>MJ already dead
>No East Coast West Coast rap war
>All of the best anime studios already went to shit
>Ghibli when Miyazaki still gave a shit
>Satoshi Kon still alive making movies
>SquareSoft pre merger
No i hate being a millennial and wish i grew up in the 90s

Destroyer Cunny

I should've been born before they introduced the age of consent

As much as I really enjoy some of the older titles. I wish I had been at an age to actually be a part of them when they came out.

I thought millennials did grow up in the 90s
t. 36 year old who grew up in the 90s

I'm 31, I think I grew up in the 00s. I was too young to really experience the 90s like that

I'm thankful that I can play, watch, read, and listen to the greatest products of every medium for absolutely free.

Attached: 1644416171201.webm (268x480, 2.91M)

I've been part of enough "You had to be there" moments in vidya that have made me very happy. And I'm sure many more will come.
I don't wish I had been born sooner or later.

Attached: loli field codes.jpg (923x865, 346.4K)

Yeah

>longing for console wars
Youre just a retard

It wasn't the same thing it was today though. Sega vs Nintendo was pretty fun. Kids were sending in pictures to magazines where Sonic spindashed Mario in half and shit like that. It was a schoolyard fight not a fight between adult, barely human lardasses covered in their dried up semen.

At least hot and heavy console wars mean it's more likely for each competitor to be pushing out a lot of exclusives.

MAS!

More

No, I'd gladly give all of it up for a social circle back in the 70s and 80a when the world still had soul

It's actually just a similar looking model. I've found a couple younger maisie clones.
I made a whole ass thread for this shit with an action packed trip to detroit joke earlier and only got one response before it 404'ed. :(
ig was in the metadata: noam_shimol8

... would you still do it?

Attached: 1642622827924.jpg (1343x1603, 131.74K)

>No VRMMO Degenrate Simulator
>No Genetically altered neko lolis legal to own
>Not even women replacing androids
Put me to sleep until we're on easy mode. I've had enough.

Attached: 1644017414040.png (2508x3541, 1.96M)

Why are mountainous cunny foreheads so delicious? The midpart slays me.

Hellz yeah!

nature's law: if it bleeds, it breeds
does she already? puberty time is kinda fucked in the current days