>obvious shill threads every day for months
>it's released to the cringiest fucking marketing PR stunts you can think of
>complaints about stick drift day one
>complaints that steamOS just fucking BREAKS
>half of the games people try to play don't work
>some drain the battery in 75 minutes
>shills desperately trying to play the console war angle

Goddamn, what a shitshow.

Attached: steam_deck.jpg (1400x1400, 128.58K)

it's useless bro.. months of shitposting and nobody cancelled their order, i'm still stuck at q2.. i'll fucking kill myself

Stay after Q2 you cuck.

I'm not cancelling.

At least by the time I get mine they'll probably fix all these issues
I mean they're Valve but it looks like they actually fucking care about this product and won't give up on it like the shitty steam link and steam box or whatever the fuck I mean ffs they're obviously selling it at a loss give it some time. At least the first batch only got into the hands of enthusiasts who know how to fix like 90% of this shit anyways

Not getting my spot in line, Chang.

>They won't give up on this
>not like they did with the steam link
>or the steam controller
>or the steam machines
>or the index
>or big picture
>or artifact
>or TF2
>or the portal series
>or the Half life series

You think I wouldn't notice this isn't a new IP, shill?

Same here
Hopefully Valve can fix all the hardware issues which desu are the biggest problems cause all the software problems are just retards not knowing anything about Linux

Deck approaches.

Attached: gabejo.png (680x618, 1022.75K)

Attached: REEEE.png (808x805, 32.07K)

not getting my spot in line

>last FUD thread couldn't even get more than 3 replies without the OP samefagging too
hilarious, really

>still stuck at q2
you realize q2 is in a month, right?

Try to make kino for gamer's give them good price give them good performance make it repairable.
Open system no DRM works offline give them a good case.
This is why you guys don't deserve good things.
If I was Gabe I would see these comments and go fuck them next time it's 1k closed and full of things you have to pay.
You guys are awful.

q2 STARTS in a month
It could be as late as June, which it probably will be

So is it good?

I WILL NOT CANCEL YOU FUCK
SHOULD HAVE CLICKED FASTER

>It could be as late as June
I hope so, I need to save up more money

>new portable
>NOOOO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT IT
Meds

>or the index
To my knowledge the index is doing fine they just aren't doing anything with it rn i dont know to much about VR but as far as i know its still the best headset on the market (maybe not for the $1k but still)
>or tf2
I'll give you this one but honestly tf2 is gonna be fine i still play regularly and all the issues people have with the game (outside of a lack of updates) can be fixed by just going to community servers
>or steam link/machines/controllers/big picture
These were pretty obviously not actual attempts from valve to get into the console market so they were super half assed it was pretty obvious they didn't even have big plans for it to begin with...
...unlike the deck which they are literally selling at a massive loss showing they aren't just going to give up on it like every other half assed piece of shit theyve put out in the past few years
I'll admit it's pretty rough right now but valve will stick with it and fix it especially with the amount of community fixes and builds for proton to make the games run more smoothly

In what way did they give up on the index? Or half life for that matter, its most recent game was actually designed for the index and came with it

Exactly what im saying
OP probably just started making up shit to make his points seems stronger