Game's best healing items sell for nothing

>game's best healing items sell for nothing

Attached: 1632715998145.webm (408x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/food/bronx-locals-outraged-after-city-officials-throw-out-street-vendors-fresh-food
courthousenews.com/uk-girl-left-tears-shes-fined-selling-lemonade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's going on

your tax money going to waste. this is food delivered to minority neighborhoods in poverty. they don't want it because "nigga i ain't finna eat them greens gimme big mac nukka"

You can't just give fresh food to homeless or needy people even on a temporary basis because then they'd have no incentive to get a job and make money for Mr. Shekelstein.

Also because they'd just have sex with the fruit and smear it all over the niggerhood

No license for the street food

This has always confused me.
Modern farming is so fucking ridiculously efficient that we've literally got a surplus of billions of Africans, and it's going up and up.

I've always hated this. If I recall some places even poisoned their food to prevent homeless people digging through their trash. It's not legal obviously but they did it.

Even in this case, you don't have to give it homeless people. Just mark it has free and have people come over.

It's disgusting jewery for sure, but if I may offer a counterpoint, homeless people are horrible animals that actively ruin everything around them in a 20 foot radius

Give them homes then. Problem solved.

"congratulations Mr... It appears you wrote 'CIAJEWNIGGER' here, on your new home! The city is happy to award you this modest dwelling to keep you off the streets and accommodate your taking the steps to getting your life on tr-ACK"
>the formerly homeless eccentric grabs the social worker by the throat and starts forcefeeding him handfuls of human shit

Mixing food remnants with soap is common practice.

sure, their new home is a colosseum. Gladiator bum fights.

Good, why don't you give your home to them then? or at least let them be your neighbours and see what happens

gothamist.com/food/bronx-locals-outraged-after-city-officials-throw-out-street-vendors-fresh-food

>throwing fresh food is ok because this group I hate
You're a retarded faggot.

That's not what I said at all, you illiterate retard. I said it's fucking gross to just toss out perfectly good food, but I also understand not wanting a swarm of dribbling troglodytes camping out around your place of business. Go work with the homeless and see how they are yourself if you love them so much, you impotent hippie faggot.

this shit was and illegal food selling stand that got taken down in new york, what is the point in coming onto Any Forums and either knowingly making shit up or not knowing the story or something and just making on up to try and pass off as real?

Donate food to those humanitarian groups, or better yet, create your own humanitarian organization and make it a tax write off. But no, apparently they believe that if they start giving away stale cold food for free, everyone will stop buying it fresh.

I mean sure neighbors are fine but the point was not everything is magically different simply because of one's housing state. People are homeless for different reasons and its easy to treat them as untouchables when you fear the unknown.

And the bigger point was dont waste food.

>That's not what I said at all, you illiterate retard. I said it's fucking gross to just toss out perfectly good food, but I also understand not wanting a swarm of dribbling troglodytes camping out around your place of business. Go work with the homeless and see how they are yourself if you love them so much, you impotent hippie faggot.

Attached: 1618023212990.png (628x675, 80.58K)

Go back.

why are you posting this anti-semitic picture? Do you not like jews, user?

low effort racism like most of the posts on here

>You didn't get a license to sell food?
>INTO THE TRASH
That's even worse

>MUH HIPPIES
Looks like I hit a nerve

subhumans think they can sell on a random street with no permit and get away with it, then cry the government is throwing away perfectly good food

no loicense, no care and that food isn't safe anyway they got it by credit through dodgy means.

Sorry my country has food standards for public safety

Attached: NoU.jpg (1333x2000, 806.66K)

amazing, I bet without a doubt you've called others npcs before but here you are like a literal robot being given and input and returning one of the pre approved meme lines in an effort to fit in.
It is and at the very least there was outrage about it but it was gone from peoples minds a day later as these things tend to do. Still plenty of those stands left around the city though.

>Needs a fucking loicence to sell food

Attached: asffgrr.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

>36-year-old vendor Diana Hernandez Cruz
>a violation for vending without a license
and suddenly I feel no pity whatsoever, Jew York is already a shithole full of trash, drug paraphernalia and human excrement in the streets, food safety and health standards exist for a reason especially in a crowded shithole like there

Attached: 1616896514462.png (550x578, 248.61K)

Attached: 1521805463679.png (449x559, 101.97K)

>he doesn't know how to check if fruit is bad
>he needs the government to tell him what to eat
lol

I do and thankfully I don't like in a shithole where I have to buy my produce from beaners illegally peddling off the street. We have proper markets and grocery stores here.

Nah I just say things and people keeping replying.

It's already been 5 years but goddamn why'd they have to traumatize a 5-year-old over lemonade
courthousenews.com/uk-girl-left-tears-shes-fined-selling-lemonade/

>Excuse me, but do you own a government expedited license for this perfectly fine food?
lol

nah fuck that shit leave these stands, I was always amazed working at starbucks that people would buy bananas in the store for 1 dollar when they could go across the street and get a bushel or whatever a group of 5 bananas is called for 25 cents more.

They tried this in California and because said free homes asked for the homeless vets to simply stop drinking while inside the premises the people camped outside in tents instead.

>Attention whoring

>the problem with homeless people is that they don't have a home
biggest bluepill there is

Yeah if you live somewhere decent you don't actually ever have to worry about that because people aren't setting up illegal business in the streets. You can go to a real proper market where you know every vendor has to pass inspection, meet safety, sanitary, and health standards and have a vendors license to be there. Or you know just go to a grocery store.